User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Universal Windows Platform Exporter Questions

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do accept you, within 3 days they will contact you and then tell you they will send you some papers to sign to protect your ideas and theirs.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Huh this is pretty neat, once the shaders are supported I will most definitely consider buying this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is really easy in use, Clickteam did a wondeful job with this exporter!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Advanced Direction Object? T_T If that and shaders are added, I will buying this if only to see Treasure Buster and Slayin run on a console.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Sorry the list was not complete, I didn't check it, probably it was made on a machine where this object was missing. Yes the Advanced Direction object is supported of course.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know, Yves. If there is work going into porting shaders to UWP, can you give any time estimates on when we might see it?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Yves,

I've already bought exporter, starting today I'm going to test with my last game. One question, is there forum for this exporter? Pass by community passport but do not see the form of register the product.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not yet, Simon is fixing the passport.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok,

Thanks!

Yves, Visual Assets size (Pixels):

Square logo, Wide Logo, Store Logo, Splash Screen? In the documentation I cannot find the exact size of each.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You know you can see the size of an image in the picture editor. I think you can also enter other sizes / images in the VS project, the ones you edit in CF are the default ones.

PS: I suggest you to wait for the forum to open, this thread is not a place for this kind of question.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast