User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: (WIP)Adventure of the StarTwins: 2-player run-and-gun platformer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    yeah, i meant wen the lift breaks & they loop back onto the top, pacman stlye its cool.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay. I guess I just didn't quite understand your description of what happened at first.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cool work with the new release!
    I like the graphic improvements, in characters shading I seem to notice, and regular tiling
    and the new weapon is fun and well balanced

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A video demonstrating the new art style and the special weapons has been uploaded:

Also, a subtle change compared to the current public version that the video demonstrates: New jumping animations! And each Star Twin gets their own jumping animation now, to give them a bit more of a distinctive personality to them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mechanically you seem to be doing great work which is good! Because as long as the game feels good and is fun to play it's always possible to polish presentation and things like that later on.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My new channel trailer shows some brief footage of this game at the beginning:

Sure, it's all old footage, but I think it's fairly silly in the new context it is used in here, so I figured it would be worth sharing.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a particularly major video, but here's a low-resolution video of the Mining Drone's stage with the updated art style:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Preview of the next stage:

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!!!!.png

Captured moon base tower, here we go!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what's a new stage without a new boss?:

Space drone boss preview.png

If you've beaten Quadratic Attack 3D, you may actually recognize this from an easter egg in the ending cutscene (though it was in black and white there), but if you haven't beaten it yet (which I'd recommend you go ahead and do at some point), then this will probably be the first time you've seen the Space Drone's more-or-less finished design!

Ideally, the new stage will be out this month or next month.

See you then!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new stage is nearing completion!

It'll probably be out later this week (possibly later today if the boss takes less time than I expect it to), assuming schedule conflicts don't get in the way of me coding the boss.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast