User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: (WIP)Adventure of the StarTwins: 2-player run-and-gun platformer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    sounds cool, i'll check it out wen it's done, as i ain't played ur game for ages

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The boss battle is basically done now.

Here's all that's left before I release the new version, if I recall correctly:

The proper level ending sequence
    The Space Drone's weapon
    The weapon demonstration for the Space Drone's weapon

Expect it to be out today, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow, with the most likely of those three being tomorrow.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new version is out!: http://gamejolt.com/games/adventure-...r-twins/161629

New features include:

+The Space Drone boss battle and stage!
    +New achievements!
    +Various tweaks and bug fixes!

Have fun!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, I give up, 20 minutes now I'm trying to pull down that maleficent Space Drone
    ehm, I guess I got there with wrong weapons, *cough* ...

Very itchy stage, tricky lasers and too-resistant (and cruelly placed) turrets,
    judging from how bad I did in this new stage, I'd say you made a very good job!

Like the space-base setting too, reminds me of a "game" I made aeons ago with Klik'n Play
    - just because of the setting and genre, yours is much better, polished and smooth of course

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What difficulty level did you play on? It shouldn't be so bad on easy mode. Also, did you try using the Mining Drone's weapon?

Anyways, glad to hear you thought it was pretty good!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was in normal mode,
    mmm I suspected I should have taken the Mining Drone weapon...
    just tried with that, and things went a bit better, but have still been unable to beat him so far

Not sure if it's only me, maybe a bit high step in difficulty curve in respect to other bosses?
    Better wait for some other more talented gamers feedback (and maybe with joypads too!)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @schrodinger

To be fair, you'll be able to do the remaining stages in any order, so there could be an even better option for taking on the boss than the Mining Drone's weapon further down the line.

P.S. I'm going to nerf the boss's damage a bit in the next version. Not the first time I've had to do that, FYI.

That being said, since there are other things I want to add to the game for the next version, it may be a little while before that's implemented.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so I've nerfed the boss quite a bit now. I might release the new update sooner rather than later if there's enough demand for it, but I'd rather have the time to add a new feature to the game before releasing it...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, definitely going to be adding a new feature before releasing the next version. I think you guys are gonna like it if you've ever thought about what it may be like to play as the drones...

I don't expect the next version to take too long, mind you, but just keep in mind that the next version will actually be adding quite a bit more than minor tweaks, and that it may take a little while longer because of that.

EDIT: Picture to give you an idea on what to expect:

Playable Mining Drone.png

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As a heads-up: The new stage is nearly complete. Just gotta make the boss battle, and maybe a few other tweaks here and there, then it'll be done.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast