User Tag List

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    PS: do you know you can save about 20 Mb of video RAM if you simply crop the lightning objects? I didn't check other objects. I know it's not a lot compared with the 1.2 Gb your app uses, but nothing + nothing + nothing = something. :p
    Maybe you should also start a service where you crop people's files for a certain amount of money I vote up!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, it runs at a steady 60 FPS here. Did you build the Release configuration? What machine do you have (processor, graphic card, screen resolution)? I'll forward the MFA for a more detailed analysis.
    Yves,

I have an ASUS TChi 300 with Intel M, 1.4 GHZ and 8 GB RAM.

Of course I built in release and not in debug with the UWP.

The strange thing is that the EXE as you could see in the video gives me a solid 60 fps. What settings are you using?

Thanks for the recommendation of gun lighight, I'm going to crop, I step, all other objects if they are crop (enemies and characters) and scenarios are built in 512 * 512 textures (the power of 2).

I'd like to see that programmer what I comment on the fall of FPS when there are many enemies says, I will be patient in its analysis.

Incidentally, it should be noted that this game works perfectly at 60 FPS in iOS.

Yves thank you for the review and your comments.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Quote Originally Posted by Evilized79 View Post
    Maybe you should also start a service where you crop people's files for a certain amount of money I vote up!
    Hahaha, when you have hundreds of objects any escapes, and see that my best friend is CTRL + K (Crop) 😀

Sent from my iPhone

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yves can I send you a link to my game and you run a test to see how it performs on Xbox One before I take the plunge to buy the export module?
    Yes, we can test it next week. What extensions do you use in this game?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll double check to verify, but I'm pretty sure all the extensions used were listed on the UWP extensions list. I use Easing, Layer, PMO and a few other common extensions. I'll verify though.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My game Disposable Heroes doesn't run at all, You need to wait 4 minutes for something to happen the it breaks or the music drops or the music plays but the pictures do not show, then it gives a critical error like in the examples . they all happen in the intro.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/IMG_7254.JPG
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/IMG_7255.JPG
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/IMG_7256.JPG
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...7/IMG_7257.JPG

Not sure if you guys can do anything with it, but is is supposed to take minutes between frames?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yves, I'm also using the Ultimate Fullscreen and Joystick 2 objects that I don't see in the supported extensions list. I presume the game wouldn't properly build in XNA until those were removed, right?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilized79 View Post
    Not sure if you guys can do anything with it, but is is supposed to take minutes between frames?
    Could you send me your MFA?

Do you use Replace Color in your game? We've broken this function the day we released the product and we have to look at it.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm also using the Ultimate Fullscreen and Joystick 2 objects that I don't see in the supported extensions list. I presume the game wouldn't properly build in XNA until those were removed, right?
    The actions used by these objects will be removed, their conditions will return false and their expressions will return 0 or "". So it depends on how your game relies on those a/c/e. I guess it can be a problem if you handle the user input only via the Joystick 2 object (in this case try duplicating its events with events using the Xbox Gamepad extension perhaps).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could you send me your MFA?

Do you use Replace Color in your game? We've broken this function the day we released the product and we have to look at it.
    I send the file so you might find out what is causing the delay and crashes

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast