User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Hello to all who have the exporter, I want to share two concerns that are and I hope that in time they are resolved:

1- My game has many events, is a big game. I see that some screens as the load is going very well, but then it takes up to load background music and all goes in reduced FPS compared with an EXE. Yves told me in the bugbox is slower processing events but the graphics are on par with an EXE. Let's say that this point is that most worries me since I think I'd just buy a more professional solution for Windows 10 and XBox One, really took me by surprise.

2- The object XBOX Gamepad support is essential in order to use all the buttons and sticks in addition to the vibration of the gamepad Xbox One. And saw that Jeff update objects in the initial post and put it as "cooming soon", which is very good.

3- See a quick update of the exporter?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I think we two are the only 2 who have the exporter hope more will follow, I have to say that I was pretty impressed how easy it was to export to xbox but I also have to say that none of my games work while exporting, just like you I have many events big games and they seem to freeze instant or show lag, and I really can't proceed without the joystick 2 or xbox object.

I abandoned it for now and wait for an update!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not think that we are two , at least Perry has the icon of the exporter in his profile. Indeed as I register my serial so to appear in my profile?

Definitely a review should be made to improve the performance!

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Evilized9, don't hesitate to send me MFAs and explain how to reproduce the problems. PS: to get the best performance when you run the app from MS VS, use 'Start without debugging".

Koji, you said in the bug box that you were able to get a nice performance by disabling the virtual mouse, so I'm a bit lost. Send me an example so that I profile your events.

Yes the Xbox Gamepad object will be in the next update. If I can find some time tomorrow to double-check and rebuild the exporter I'll post it in the Product Owner's Lounge.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Yves performance is greater when you turn off the virtual mouse, the first test I did ran to a 90%, then returned to compile and again dropped the performance, update this info in the bugbox. I was lucky in the first compilation!

I'm going to put an FPS counter and send you what gives me, calculation that it must be running at approximately 20 FPS compared to 45 FPS in the EXE, but let me send you a better report.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the fadi in and fade out doesn't work either at the moment. thanks for the hard work Yves! can't wait for the next update and see what happens.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Only 45 fps in the EXE, wow you must do lots of things... Maybe the optimization review should be in your events too :p

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is an estimate, but now you put a more precise data.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> I think the fadi in and fade out doesn't work either at the moment.

I think they work, I'll check. There was a bug with the old semi-transparency coefficient that you use in the example you posted in the bug box, it's fixed in the update.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yves View Post
    Only 45 fps in the EXE, wow you must do lots of things... Maybe the optimization review should be in your events too :p
    Not Yves, they are not my events, Windows EXE and iOS have a sustainable 60 FPS and UWP will the 30 FPS to 15 FPS as you can see in the video below, by the way when I give out with the option "End Application" does not respond and touch kill the process from the task bar. I think that plays very well check the exporter and see if they can get a better performance.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast