User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    please post this bug in teh bug system, i will check too.
    Where? Can you provide me the link?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProUnicode Add-on
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HTTP://bugbox.clickteam.com

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    please post this bug in teh bug system, i will check too.
    done! ticket #4701

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Just as a note -- At our meeting last week we expressed concern about the different between Windows and Xbox One in terms of performance.
    Microsoft has said they will assign some programmers to work with us to figure out whats going on with Xbox One.
    Hi, I'm just wondering what the outcome of this was? I'm currently gearing up to buy the exporter in the hope of releasing games on Xbox One, but reading through this thread has left me a little worried (especially the comparison videos posted by piscesdreams, as I expect my games would be pretty similar in scope to his, lots of big .png images moving around, etc), so, before I take the plunge, I really need to ask, is the performance on Xbox One still a significant issue for larger scope projects, or have improvements been made in this area over the last couple of years?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The xbox one games cannot be published for the moment on xbox one. There's a significant problem with xbox live. Clickteam is trying to solve the problem with a new object (and I'm testing it). The project I'm trying to export for xbox one works perfectly on xbox one and has no speed issues. Another bigger platformer game I wish to release is having some lag issues and frame-drops...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @Dam1an , thanks for the reply. When you say lag issues and frame drops, are the problems you're having very noticeable or not too much of a big deal? Is your bigger platformer releasable in this state or is the slowdown & lag too severe?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13