User Tag List

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you get signed with Microsoft we would have Jon personally profile your game to see where the slow downs are happening.
    He has gotten Concrete Jungle and some other complex games running very well.

Jon will need you to send him the MFA file to do this.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Hi Jeff, mine is running at 30 FPS-12 FPS, Yves told me he has an idea that is what happens.

Jon came on vacation? I know you were waiting to check this. Thanks in advance! 😉

Sent from my iPhone

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've received my agreement to receive the dev kits but was hoping to get some insight before signing more agreements.

I've uploaded the mfa for Yves. I'm not sure Jons user name to forward the link. Any help is much appreciated!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When we will have an update of performance? and now we have to check details, such as the keyboard with the anniversary edition of windows 10.

So far the exporter works very well with games Pixel Art, but in my case I don't do that kind of games. When you buy I thought that was the same performance of an EXE and not get good results in my games.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any updates?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No updates right now - August is a vacation month so it will be slowish.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When can an update be expected? If I had known the UWP export module would be this problematic I'd have waited a while before purchasing.

Is it possible to receive a refund in the meantime?

Microsoft seems to want us to sign soon and I need to know what direction we need to go. Signing right now is not an option due to performance. A demo of the UWP exporter was not available so this was a pretty big risk financially just to see if our game could run on Xbox.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please wait till we have a chance to evaluate your MFA file.
    As other big games like Concrete Jungle are running very well we have to see what is different in your file.

Then we can see if we can get it to run acceptably or not on Xbox one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Yves already have my game and I hope you really can improve performance.

Sent from my iPhone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there any idea when an update can be expected? I've received an e-mail from Microsoft requesting an update on the contract since I haven't signed it. I don't know exactly what type of shelf life the contract has before it is revoked.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast