User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Performance UWP Exporter and XBOX Gamepad Support

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not to piss on your game sloxone but the games that seem to work fine on xbox one seem to look a bit simple with basic tiles and backgrounds , but I think if you would use large png files and 160 levels with 90 soundfiles it would run terrible too.

I would love to see a really large complex game made with fusion on xbox one but so far nothing is seen yet.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone know when the clickteam's team will be back? I'm waiting for updates to continue my work, so i'm stuck...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no comment

http://ed6.free.fr/screenshot.png

Sloxone
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This exporter seems a bit abandonned...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure it's not abandoned, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of updates right now. I'm hoping the kinks get worked out soon.

Sloxone, your game is Windows UWP and not Xbox One right? That could also be a contributing factor to you seeing a boost in performance in addition to a having less resource hungry game. Our game ran better on Windows UWP (outside of VS of course) than on Xbox One, but as the Windows store is not a target of ours it wasn't much help since the Windows store seems to focus on low spec apps and games that can play on just about any modern PC. Even in standard Windows exe our game is slightly more demanding than most Fusion games even with extended measures of optimization of code, images and sound. We've even went as far as reducing the color palette for image optimization. The issue we face is use of shaders and almost all images have alpha channels. Without them, pre-rendered 3d sprites look abysmal. I'm fairly certain Five Nights at Freddy's and Sophie's Curse also use alpha channels very heavily since they all use pre-rendered 3d graphics.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the hard work Yves! can't wait for the next update and see what happens.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job made Clickteam with this last update, my new game Kikaiju Attack does not operate still in optima (Yves told me the beta post that they are still investigating since my game breaks the WebGL), but my Umi Force Unlimited game works great on Windows 10 (the problem of the keyboard is present but is a bug of Microsoft) and Xbox One is also perfect , yesterday I was playing and in the level 8 is cerro abruptly, but the performance was perfect.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally ! An update with most of the bugs i asked for a fix !
    The Keyboard bug is from MS side as i mentionned everywhere, but it seems they don't give a **** to it...

It seems there is Something wrong with the fix of the graphic font object :
    http://dobermannstudios.com/debug/graph-bug.png
    Only 4 characters max?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=

Sloxone, your game is Windows UWP and not Xbox One right? That could also be a contributing factor to you seeing a boost in performance in addition to a having less resource hungry game.[/QUOTE]

Yes running on Windows UWP.. I received an ID@BOX to publish on Xbox one ....interesting ^^

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Just as a note -- At our meeting last week we expressed concern about the different between Windows and Xbox One in terms of performance.
    Microsoft has said they will assign some programmers to work with us to figure out whats going on with Xbox One.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast