User Tag List

Thread: UWP Build 286.9 - quick update

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

UWP Build 286.9 - quick update

The build 286.9 of the UWP exporter is available in the Product Owner's Lounge / UWP exporter / Download Links thread.

Fixes:

- Crash in Replace Color if you call it twice.
    - Clipping issue in ASB/BSB and Quick Backdrop objects with a pattern image in scrolling apps.
    - INI object: files were not correctly read after being saved to the local storage and embedded INI files were saved even if they weren't modified, preventing you from changing them in the application. Note: you need to uninstall your existing applications to erase the local storage if you had INI files in the Binary Data list (you can do this in Parameters / Applications from the Windows 10 Start menu, as just in case you didn't notice it yet your applications are automatically installed when you build and/or run them from VS - this can lead to a little mess if you test lots of applications :p).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Yves,

To my was giving me problems INI, had already placed him in the Bug Box.

Is that have an idea of what happens with my game, will be the layers for the Paralax? Had some track new?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The developer will take a look next week if possible but he'll have very little time before he's away again (sorry holiday season). :/ I profiled the application, apparently it's due to the graphic engine, but I can't say what specifically in your application is causing a problem. Maybe it's a video RAM issue, as your app uses 1.3 Gb of memory, maybe this engine uses more internal buffers and at some point is running out of video RAM so it has to load/unload textures and this kills the engine performance, I'll tell him to check if something is wrong in this part. Just a supposition...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don┤t worry and I seems good your assumption, hope that the programmer return and can give a look, what good is that have an example of a game with high load graphic and of objects so the can optimize!

Many users that purchase the exporter will want carry games great to Xbox One!