User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kalaban - Horror action adventure

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy y'all! We've finally released Kalaban on Steam! Over two years of development has finally come to this. The game has been developed with Fusion 2.5. and for the most part it was made with Basic version, but the final game was released Developer edition.

Head over to the store now, and go check it out!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/571520

The final release comes with the Horde mode and a few extra features like the Art gallery and Encyclopedia.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Congrats!

Can you tell me what to change on http://indiegames.clickteam.com/1630/kalaban.html

And I will make sure it happens and appears in everyones Fusion welcome page again.

Good luck!

Clickteam on Twitter - Clickteam on Facebook

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, basically the FAQ can be taken off, and then add the Steam store page. Also, the URL to the final trailer is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJrLts5_Isw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there! Our game is now on 25% discount at Steam! Visit the Steam page to check it out

We've been updating our game regularly, so if you tried the game on launch, you will find a much more stable and enjoyable experience now.

If you have any technical questions / tips you would like to know, I would be happy to answer! Especially if you're creating a similar game (isometric/RPG elements) on Fusion, and would like to hear some protips.

PS: We've got the Horde mode section of our game as a free download, if you wanna try it out first. It doesn't have the screen mode options or the launcher of the full game though.

> Download Horde mode from IndieDB

> Get Horde mode from Gamejolt

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on being on steam! I'll pick this up just to support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! It's been a lot of hard work and long hours.

The most interesting challenges came from the background art, which is made out of huge blocks of artwork. It looks neat, but it's really time-consuming to make new maps for the game, so.. Yeah, it's kind of a split design.

The isometric stuff and Y-sorting were also pretty hard to do. We had to mix the "Layering object" and then use an alterable value for the objects, and in some cases we changed the actual layer to another. We had all the action stuff on layer 2, but we also had background as the first layer and third layer was the foreground.

We didn't want to go really crazy with the number of layers. I've seen some examples here with the Fusion-made plaformers. The coding and handling of objects had to be intuitive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Howdy! The game is once again up on sale at Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/571520/Kalaban/

I'm still available, if you want to hear protips and insights about the development of this game We've updated the game a lot since it's launch, and now I personally feel like it's close to the version that I would've wanted at launch.

I have also updated the Horde Mode demo regularly: http://www.indiedb.com/games/kalaban...ban-horde-mode

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3