IronSource bug report here

Hi All,

sorry for all ironsource user please drop here any error you may have

Thanks,
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    News on my progress: with the correct GooglePlayServices lib, Updated Ironsource, Updated Google Play Games Object
    Ironsource ADMOB crash is fixed! Which is great news since admob is one of the best fillrate for me

So far, The minor only issue is I cannot check all the ad networks, ofcourse many of us wont use all the ad network companies, but for now some combinations are not supported.
    Example: I checked Admob, UnityAds, Chartboost, applovin, Facebook, and VUNGLE.
    I cannot add FLURRY, build apk will fail, some dex error... But if I remove Vungle and then add Flurry, it will Build with no problem.
    I tested many ad networks solo checked and it builds correctly. I cannot check all combinations if what ad adapters work together, so I hope it will be fixed or with notice.

Side notes: InMobi still internal SDK error so no ads are shown;
    and I cannot check unity ads even on test mode, probably just no ads available on my country, since javira reported UnityAds is working well on his build.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Ok, that is nothing to do with the ironsource object, you are choosing so many libs and adapters that you reach a limit of 65536 method which is a built limit in android for single dex, this limit is for now until we change the way runtime is build, very complex to have multidex available since device from api 14 to below will not recognized this.

but you can check 3 x 3 adapters an check the integration, pressing the button in the example if the integration is OK, everything is correctly done, now you need to wait for ads. be wise is not good to have many brands.

inmobi is correct I double check, but when they will show ads I don't know,

when you use google play services is good to build with the latest api 22, 23, 24

BTW the error message are not correct sometimes , mention some adapters that you have not add, the answer was don't worry about this.

this is what you need to check from log, that the adapters you choose are verified as mentioned above for inmobi
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Unity is now working on IOS, I saw some messages, and then discussed through PM.
    And WPD, are you using Admob in Iron source or also Separate ? (I as also the Object next to it, in order to get my Smartbanners, and that seemed to work just fine with V1.0 )

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    AdMob is doing through an adapter so expect strange results, I have not done special test.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Perry, A week ago I tried Admob with Ironsource object (v1.1) for the smart banners, it build on android with no problem & it shows banner ads... But as fernando advised, I removed it as of the moment.
    I'll test Admob object with the newer IS object further with many devices soon.

Fernando, ohh I see there's a limit, thanks for the info... for the inmobi, it is integrated correctly, but no ads, app error log is "Inmobi SDK encountered internal error"
    as of now I'm ready to build with 6 ad networks which is great, I'm just testing for very minor bugs/quirks and performance of the IS object with many devices then report it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The clickstore listing costs 24.99$ but it says it should be a promotion for 19.99$? Any chanse i could get a further discount since i made the unofficial version and can be helpful sorting out issues?