User Tag List

Thread: Compiling in Visual Studio.. And then....?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Compiling in Visual Studio.. And then....?

Ok, I exported a project, and I can run it in VS and in the Emulator.. (Guess I need to fix the resolutions.. need to figure out, what they are)
    But when I run, it seems that it's having issues with the Layers. but besides that..

When I compile in VS, Will i end up with an EXE or a package?
    I have a bunch of files in the Release folder and a Bin folder.
    But not sure what to do with them..

I'm assuming you can also make a Windows 10 Application for the PC store ? since it's also mobile compatible (most of them)
    (My latest VS version was 2010) so lots of things got changed..

I found an manifest file in studio, and looks like I have some red X's for the images.. Do they all need to be filled up as well? (So I know for my image creator as well)

Lot's of questions I know, but couldn't find them in Studio..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    VS doesn't build .exe files (for this you can use CF2.5 and simply make an executable), it will create a "app package" that you can find in your project under bin/Release (if you selected Release mode when you compiled your project).
    This package (all the files in the folder) will be used to submit your app to the Windows Market Place on https://developer.microsoft.com (you need a developper account).

After your app passed the certification, it will be available for download on the Windows Market Place.

For your layer issue and your last point, i'm sorry i don't have any answer.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aah ok.. I thought it was going to be 1 file, not a whole bunch of folders and files to submit to the store. Thanks

Well, VS does make EXE files, but then selected a different project without Fusion