User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some questions about the Exporter

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Some questions about the Exporter

I am thinking about trying to port one of my games to the windows phones and xbox but I have some questions.

1. Is there any list on supported extensions? I am especially wondering if there is support for the physics object and also the advanced direction object.

2. Is there any extension made to be able to monetize the game on the windows phone? Inapp support or ads support?

3. In the description for the exporter it reads: "and the Xbox One*" and the * refer to "*XBox One UWP is currently in developer preview."
    What does this really mean in clear summary terms?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Yes, it's over here

2. I don't know

3. it means that the apps are not supported for public Xbox One use yet, but there is a developer beta.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!
    About point 3, what does this mean in practise though? You can't release any games on it yet?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not for the moment, but you should be able to release your game on XBox more or less soon.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So is this beta thing a thing on the xbox side or on fusion side?

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Xbox side.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh ok! Any eta on when it will be possible to release on it?
    Also Yves do you know about this? "Is there any extension made to be able to monetize the game on the windows phone? Inapp support or ads support?"

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't know if they have announced a date yet, but it should be soon.

I think I've answered the second question in your other post. :p No extension yet but we'll work on it after the next updates.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering if UWP support the shaders that are actually available for the windows exporter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    !!!Bump!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast