Thread: Build 287.2 - beta version

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Build 287.2 - beta version

Hello,

The build 287.2 is available as beta version. The update patch is available in the Download Links post in the "Support Forums / Product Owner's Lounge / Fusion 2.5" forum.

Change log

In case of problem you can reinstall the build 287.1 or any other version (no need to uninstall first, just reinstall the patch of the build you want to reinstall).

If any problem with this version, please post it in the bug box, don't post it in this forum otherwise the developers won't see it, thanks!

PS: the CF 2.5 patch updates all the installed exporters, you do not need to reinstall them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merci Merci Yves pour le réglage du Bug sur la rotations avec l'extension physique :-) et mille excuses de m’avoir trompé de Catégorie dans la bugbox :-(
    super je fait pouvoir continue mon petit jeux.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    EDIT
    update: bug report closed

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    mm I saw your example but I did not check in deep but as far I see you are adding a non physics objects to a physic world so it get some defaults and I think the autorotate is one of them, did you try:

set this object as physic-static and turn off autorotation? should be the same result but more control of default variables.
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All I want to do is create a collision check, if enemyActive collide with the detector active - Action code will happen.... (you can replace the code with destroy or anything)

The problem is, If I active the line - enemy OVERLAPS/COLLIDES detector... even there is no detector active present, or not even created at start, the ACTIONCODE Triggers.

287.1 and 287.2 renders slightly different result...
    but both of them are bugged. . .

Collision between object, even physics object or nonphysics, even create at start on or off. auto rotation doesn't matter.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wpd View Post
    Still present, and worse now....

http://bugbox.clickteam.com/issues/3728
    Well, did we say it was fixed or we worked on it? Releasing a build requires lot of work and time, we can't fix problems instantly, lots of users, lots of requests. We'll update your bug report when we have news about it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ughmmm i know you didn't work on it, as I read the changelog before reposting that.......
    I just stated that there is a difference between 287.1 and 287.2 which made the problem worse
    since if you'll take note of that, I thought that statement could probably help while you are fixing the issue

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We didn't change anything in this part of code, so maybe this is due to something else. I'll let you know anyway.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know why you have so many missing objects, but I don't and I'm using 287.2. Why don't you try a reinstall. Is this a windows application?

Marv
    ​455 MMF2 & CTF 2.5 Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast