I'm avaiable to develop API Extensions (HTML5 or Flash)

Welcome to our brand new Clickteam Community Hub! We hope you will enjoy using the new features, which we will be further expanding in the coming months.

A few features including Passport are unavailable initially whilst we monitor stability of the new platform, we hope to bring these online very soon. Small issues will crop up following the import from our old system, including some message formatting, translation accuracy and other things.

Thank you for your patience whilst we've worked on this and we look forward to more exciting community developments soon!

Clickteam.
  • I'm currently working with extensions development at this moment, and as a part of one my freelances I've done a Newgrounds medals for a friend that asked.
    As I've seen that the older Newgrounds Flash extension doesn't work anymore, what's the interest for a new updated version of it?

Also, there are many extension API's that I believe are not yet implemented/or are outdated (Kongregate, Armor Games, etc..)

If you're interested, would you buy it? Which API's integration you have more interest?

For information, I'm up to develop extensions for either HTML5, Flash or both.

I'm raising the current interest and thinking about developing and putting the extensions for sale on ClickStore, but I'm open for any kind of offers.
    In any case, just reply to this post or contact me via PM.

Thanks!

Play The Return of Magic Online for FREE! A New Indie, old-school MMORPG made in MMF2: Please login to see this link.

• I would be interested in a Newgrounds API that supported medals, saved data, the passport function, and ads for Flash. I would buy that. Not really interested in others. Newgrounds currently has an API for HTML5 that is in Beta, but it's about to be released. Any API for Newgrounds for HTML5 should be put off until that is released.

Please login to see this link.

I would be interested in a Newgrounds API that supported medals, saved data, the passport function, and ads for Flash. I would buy that. Not really interested in others. Newgrounds currently has an API for HTML5 that is in Beta, but it's about to be released. Any API for Newgrounds for HTML5 should be put off until that is released.

As I read, the HTML5 API is currently unofficial, fortunately, Newgrounds is making the API 3.0, that which, if I understand correctly, will work both with Flash and HTML5, not sure how that will work out on my end, it may be easier to develop a fully functional Newgrounds extension, actually. I'm gonna wait until that happens 'til I start working on the extensions.

Play The Return of Magic Online for FREE! A New Indie, old-school MMORPG made in MMF2: Please login to see this link.

Edited once, last by Mephistus (August 1, 2016 at 8:26 AM).

• What language do you use to program the extensions? C/C++? Or HTML5/Actionscript?

Are you completely closed to the idea of non-Flash/html5 extensions?

Please login to see this link.
    My Fusion Tools: Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link. | Please login to see this link.

What language do you use to program the extensions? C/C++? Or HTML5/Actionscript?

Are you completely closed to the idea of non-Flash/html5 extensions?

The idea I have right now is to develop API integration extensions, I don't know much about other API integrations outside of the web-browser (HTML5, Flash) area. But I would be open for it if there's demand.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!