User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Build error google-play-services_lib resolve to a path

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fernando View Post
    try to reinstall again I think any of them are not correctly updated as mentioned by Pios
    I have reinstaled API 23, 22, 21, 20 & 19 and tested with every one and get the same error. After a little research the error only occurs when i'm using Admob object. Without admob can compile correctly.
    Recently I have installed the Build R287.2 Unicode, Is it possible that the admob extension have an error in this version?

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope, Admob works fine in 287.2 Since I am using that one,
    What kind of error are you getting now?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same error, but only if use admob ads, if i delete this object in my app can export without problems.

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Archivos de programa\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant\build.xml:573: google-play-services_lib resolve to a path with no project.properties file for project C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1.WIN\CONFIG~1\Temp\And1D4.tmp

Total time: 1 second

Probably in the new Android Runtime version there are some changes for admob that only is supported with API 24 or higher but only can use upto API 23 in XP

Build 287.2 - Change log
    ------------------------

All runtimes

- Rounding issues in physics movements causing crashes or bugs when you launch an object in the current direction of the source object.

Android runtime

- New GooglePlayServices lib for AdMob, ChartBoost and Google Play objects.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    weird.. I have no problems.
    Did you go back in the Object manager to see if there are updates for the objects ?

the object doesn't use API 10/14 anymore.. that's why they are new.. but I released 3 apps and all with Admob.

Make a copy of your project, and delete everything except the Admob and the compile..
    Are you still getting the error then? Maybe you can PM me that version? or we can Teamview if you want

I am using API 23..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With extension manager no can update Admob extension because is included in the Android Runtime.
    Are you using Windows XP with JAVA 7?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, i get the error when delete everything except the Admob. If I delete the admob compile correctly.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooh...
    you need Java 8, 7 will not work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In XP not can install Java 8

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then I am thinking that you are out of luck.
    Why can't you install Java 8 32 bit ? in the Early 8 one, they had in setup error.. but they fixed that

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/ja...ads/index.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Java8Error.jpg

I tried to install java 8 several times ignoring errors but does not work

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast