User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Build error google-play-services_lib resolve to a path

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, as I have mentioned in this thread I'm using Windows XP (32bits) I can't install any 64bits package.
    I have downloaded and instales i586 packages of java 7 & 8 and tested both.

preferences.jpg

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    aah ok. forget my 64 bit part

Can you have it mixed on the PC then? I thought that there would be a conflict between the 2..
    and is your normal Java also 8 ?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    sorry but I prefer if you show the preferences dialog I need to see where are you pointing the android sdk
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi have showed in this other post:

Quote Originally Posted by kiko View Post
    Attachment 21093
    I don't think that this will be the problem

The problem is that when fusion compile the app the google-play-services_lib haven't the file project.properties, but the GooglePlayServices.zip file (in runtime/android) have the project.propeties file.
    You need see this dialog, or other?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conflict? no, you can config with witch version you want compile. And on the other hand I have tested uninstalling both Java ver. and installing only one.
    And with a JAVA conflict I could never compile, but can compile whitout problem if the app no have included Admob object with google play service 6.4.2. I have problems only with this admob ver. I can compile perfect with fusion ver. 285.7 that have Admob obj. with google play services ver. 6.4.1

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    k now I am lost which version you have installed?

and can you show me please an image of your data/runtime/android

you can compile ok if you do not use any of the extension that does require the Google Play Services lib, so you will have the same problem with gmaps, gpg, chartboost, ironsource,
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't have any issues with compiling.
    Maybe removed all the JdK and install only 1 version. Don't mess with changing Vars etc.. and setup in Fusion the correct paths.
    I am 99% sure, it's having a conflict, cause Windows is setting system vars as well. and it's getting confused.
    I know that for a fact, cause I had the same problem. I wiped everything, and only use the JDK 1.8, and the SDK with API 22,23,24 and the Google items at the bottom of the page. and the latest 3 SDK tools at the top. (NO BETA'S)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've tried everything step by step, including deleteing fusion and reinstall, only java 7, only Java 8, reinstall Android SDK. And the same results using Admob with fusion versions from 286.3 to 287.2 with different APIs.
    If I had a problem with java would haven't problem only with admob,that is the problem only have this problem with admob object from version 286.3 to 287.2 since it use google play services lib.

Forum Moderator

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can you show screen show from the SDK manager from the Top and bottom section ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast