User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Productiva - a Fusion skin designed to maximise productivity

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Productiva - a Fusion skin designed to maximise productivity

I use Fusion a lot (4385 hours so far, according to Steam), so I'm very particular about making sure my time spent with the software is as efficient as possible. To that end I made a skin, which I've called Productiva, that's specifically designed to maximise productivity as much as is possible by reducing interface friction, drawing the eye to what's important, giving all system objects a uniform style, and creating an clearer sense of hierarchy and logical separation and/or cohesion between elements.

Update 24 Sep 2017. I've updated Productiva. It now has a crisper, more neutral look, and I put more attention into the Event List Editor(which I didn't use much when I originally made it). New version is shown in the next 2 images:

Event Editor (new):

Event List Editor (new):

In a nutshell, Productiva is designed to minimise clutter and visual friction points, keep the eye focused on key areas and away from unimportant ones, and add a better sense of clarity and hierarchy to your project. It has definitely made a positive impact on my own workflow.

For more details, see this comparison between Productiva and the default skin (this shows the old version of Productiva, but the principles are the same)

You can get Productiva at the clickstore.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Wow, looks sleek!
    Low contrast on group names is indeed much more pleasing to the eye.
    Also like the custom icons, and deactivated groups in red are much more intuitive/visible.
    Gonna get it very soon.

Only issue is I'll have no more excuse on projects lazyly liying on the HD, time to get productive

(got to carry over my lizard background also )

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's awesome! Bought it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let there be light! - That's a very cool skin Volnaiskra. Nice looking icons and it's far more pleasant for the eyes indeed!
    I use Productiva right now and I will use it forever I suppose .

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well done!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is great,I'll get this on my next clickstore shopping spree.

Question,how do you get your images so big?Whenever I do upload an image its so small.

Like this-

Screen Shot 2016-08-02 at 7.29.29 PM.jpg

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to host them externally. So hit the image button, then choose "from url" and uncheck store locally.

In this case I hosted it on my website, but you can also upload to somewhere like imgur

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks I took the imager route and it looks great.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I updated the skin with a minor bug fix. Custom comment background colors would appear too light in the event editor.

If you've bought it, please download it again. Thanks

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Only thing i would want is to actually have different colors for every 2 event squares. It makes it a bit easier to seperate colums

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast