User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Productiva - a Fusion skin designed to maximise productivity

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me, the interchanging column colors create more clutter than clarity. To line columns up, I just look at the colored cross-lines that appear when you mouse over a square (these are much easier to see when the interchanging colors are removed - especially compared to the default skin where both elements are blue!).

But a lot of this sort of thing comes down to personal choice of course!

Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, boy. It looks neat!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update 24 Sep 2017. I've updated Productiva. It now has a crisper, more neutral look, and I put more attention into the Event List Editor(which I didn't use much when I originally made it). New version is shown in the next 2 images:

Event Editor (new):

Event List Editor (new):

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It was already well laid in the event list editor (I only use the EL and was quite happy with it!)
    but indeed - that "dithered/carbon look" groups look great, going to grab the update

I'm using this skin since when you published, and really find it pleasing to work with

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woah, the great schrodinger uses my skin! I'm honoured

Clicker Fusion 2.5iOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This skin is great! Just wondering which version is the latest? The download comes with 2 zips. Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Skin @Volnaiskra , when I set it my comment style are uggly. Can you say what colors can I use for my comments please ?

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post
    Nice Skin @Volnaiskra , when I set it my comment style are uggly. Can you say what colors can I use for my comments please ?
    Hi, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean that the skin somehow changes your comments? I don't think it should. I myself use various different colors for comments, to help prevent myself getting confused about which section I'm looking at. These all appear the same no matter what skin I set in the preferences (default, Productiva, or otherwise):

Or do you mean that Fusion's default white comments, which blend in naturally with the white background of the default skin, now stand out too much because they're so white compared to Productiva's greyish background? If so, and you want your comments to blend in as neutrally as possible to the skin, then try a background color of R225 G225 B215 for the comments:

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seen some action on this thread and thought great an update. I have never known what is the latest Version of this theme.

Is the latest version Productiva_09_20_2017 or Productiva Both zips are available on the store downloadsProductiva.png

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess it would be Productiva_09_20_2017, though I've never submitted a zip with that name. I don't know why Clickteam didn't just replace the old zip with the new zip, instead of leaving both.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast