User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: (WIP) 404: Past Not Found - Devlog-only page now up on GameJolt!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(WIP) 404: Past Not Found - Fast-paced Action RPG

So, remember a while back when I casually mentioned that I was working on an RPG? Well, I've now made a GameJolt page for it. No playable builds yet, but the soundtrack already has plenty of musics to listen to. No proper screenshots yet, though, even if the banner is basically just a modified screenshot.

Anyways, here's the GameJolt page for the game: http://gamejolt.com/games/404-past-not-found/172472

Stay tuned! I'll likely be posting screenshots and videos later this evening/later tonight (or, if you're living somewhere where it's daytime, then possibly later today), so keep your eyes peeled for that!

UPDATE 1:

Playable build now available!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a short video of the game in action. Apologies for how the music at the start ended up, the video started recording a second or so later than the game did, resulting in it sounding a bit odd:

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You're on a pretty creative mood lately!

This new (old?) one looks extremely nice already.

So will be a faked 2.5 D perspective robot-themed RPG?
    Cool!!!

(and I thought two projects I'm workin on were already too much )

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, this one isn't really THAT old. It's definitely one of my newer projects.

And yes, it's a classic RPG kind of perspective being used here to simulate depth. And yes, it is themed on robots.

I can't wait until I have everything working well enough that you guys can give it a try, but given that I've shown you literally 1/3rd of what there currently is of the game, I think you can maybe see why I'm waiting.

Also, what do you think of the name? Should I change it, or is it actually good?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think the title is very-very good!

Hints both a hi-tech theme and a mystery theme,
    being a "code" alludes to people who know-what-it-means
    (this also fits well in some mystery story - don't know how much mystery there will be anyway )
    and also its "sound" is right.

Title is just perfect, imho.

edit
    also, having seen that code and similar wording on screen more times than I wished I had
    something "clicked" when I saw the title, and brain connected to "bad link", and throw attention to it
    ...so it comes also with a sort of subtle sensation-induction

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a quick new video for you:

Played on the hardest difficulty.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And here's a screenshot of the Camoslider's lighter-armored, faster-projectile cousin, the Camoflyer:

Camoflyer.png

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For those interested in more frequent updates, how about you follow the game on GameJolt? Minor updates are posted there rather frequently, and I probably won't post ALL of them to this thread. Here's one of two posts that I've posted to it since I last posted here:

Additional controls

If you watched the first video of the game we posted, then you’d have seen that there was a control list. If you haven’t, I recommend you go back and watch that, since it should give you a good idea on what the game is like.
    Anyways, I recently added a few extra buttons to the control list:
    In combat, Z, X, C, and V directly fire weapons from specific slots (Z for slot 1, X for slot 2, C for slot 3, and V for slot 4). Now you no longer need to cycle through them using left and right to fire them, though that’s still an option.

I know this is a small update, but since the game is early in development, I figured it would be best to report on even the smaller details like that, especially since it’s going to be hard to avoid spoiling anything about the story while keeping up posts like this.
    I've rather recently posted another small update as well, about a rather important new feature. How about you check it out on the devlog?:

http://gamejolt.com/games/404-past-n.../172472/devlog

Or if you want the link directly to the devlog post in question:

http://gamejolt.com/games/404-past-n...ching-4trpjeit

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    just so you know,
    clicking first devlog blog link you posted above gives me a 404 (but the wrong one! )

(though the second one works fine, and I already follow the game on Gamejolt, so there was no real issue..)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry about that, I didn't properly fix the link. It's fixed now.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast