User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: (WIP) 404: Past Not Found - Devlog-only page now up on GameJolt!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    I.L.T.D.O.I.R (I.L.T.D.O.I.R's Location: The Dimension Of Infinite Recursion)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put simply, I'm aiming for a high-resolution (e.g. less-pixelated), rather shiny/glossy pixel-art style, so I guess I kinda achieved that. After all, not all pixel-art looks downright pixelated.

Example (technically pre-rendered 3D graphics but that's aside of the point):

(Screenshot from X-Com Apocalypse)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ahh now I see where you are going with graphics,
    then I'd say that would be definitely cool and well-fitting a "tech" game!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes, you've just gotta stop and smell the flowers, ya know?

(Click on the image to make it larger)

Stop and smell the flowers.jpg

Higher-quality GameJolt-uploaded version is below:

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, GameJolt sites are now a thing that exist.

I made one for 404: Past Not Found.

It's pretty barebones, but unlike Quadratic Attack 3D, it's pretty deliberate: https://happy_frog_games.gamejolt.io/404_past_not_found

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screenshot time!

Pyroforce Plasmar.png

This new boss is called Pyroforce Plasmar. Their main gimmick is setting the floor on fire. Floor that is on fire can only be safely stood on for a short period of time before you start taking damage, so you have to keep on your toes to stay safe against this boss.

The update that introduces this boss will take a while, though, since the area that will actually have Pyroforce Plasmar is far from complete.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, so a new version has just been released!: http://gamejolt.com/games/404_past_not_found/172472

It adds several things, including:

+An unfinished overworld
    +An unfinished town area
    +A dungeon-like area
    +A new boss
    +Some new enemies
    +Some graphical improvements
    +And a few other things that I may have forgotten to mention here

Have fun!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool game happygreenfrog I had some free time today and decided to check it out and make a GameJolt account too. I really liked the battle mode, and the text you put in when searching crates was really cute. (I love searching for things in games so that was fun for me!). The random battles were well done (not too much, not too little), and I liked all the weapons you get as you progress. Well done so far

I didn't get too far in it yet. I'll follow it in Gamejolt so I can see your updates!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear you like the game so far! How far along are you so far, out of curiosity? The game only continues so far after you reach the overworld as of now, and most of the things in the overworld and beyond are rather incomplete, so if you've reached the overworld, the main things you have left to do are exploring a highly unfinished town and clearing the town's dungeon-like area, which is a lot more complete than the rest of the town. If you haven't reached the overworld, though, then you still have at least a little bit left to do that's in a more-or-less complete state.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I went on the elevator 4 times? I'm going to try to play it again tomorrow, maybe I'll get to the overworld then!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, okay. Good luck with the boss battles!

Or good luck with the boss battle (singular) in the event that you only beat the first boss and call it quits for the day at that point.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast