User Tag List

Thread: Magium- A text based fantasy themed Choose your own adventure game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magium- A text based fantasy themed Choose your own adventure game

Hello!

I've recently completed the first book of my text adventure game after a year of work, and since it was made in Clickteam Fusion, I wanted to share it with you all. In this game you play as an ordinary guy trying to win a mage tournament against the most powerful mages in the world, in the hopes of winning the grand prize, and using it to fulfill your lifelong dream of becoming a mage yourself.

As you progress, you will also get to know the inhabitants of the continent that the tournament takes place on, and you will learn that a person called the Creator established several utopias in this realm a few hundred years ago, where animals and humans could live in harmony, and where food was created through magic. What you will get to experience throughout the game, however, is the downfall of these utopias, and you can even choose to save them from destruction if you so desire.

Besides the traditional choice making, you also have stats you can level up, and there are different checks in the game to see if you have the necessary level to take a certain action. For example, if your ancient languages level is high enough, you can understand when the animals or monsters speak.

Here is the link to the game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umgames.magium

I hope you'll all enjoy playing this game as much as I enjoyed making it!

Cheers!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty cool! I have played it for a bit, and the writing is well done and characters are really well developed. I'm working on a text-based game myself, it's a little different though 5 star rating from me mate, congrats on the success of the game thus far!

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think I missed this one earlier so I put it up on Clickteam's Facebook today.
    I loved playing choose your own adventure games, from a book, way back in the day!