User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Windows 10 anniversary update and UWP

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I can tell you after speaking with our friends at Microsoft at GDC and E3, Xbox One is going to be around for some time, I wouldn't worry about that. The fact that Microsoft is just getting to the point of launching this kinda of product on Xbox One should tell you we have a reasonable expectation of longevity.

Remember this is the UWP Universal Windows Platform. Which has it's roots in the same technology found in HTML5 or more specifically Javascript. That information is prevalent on the UWP docs on Microsoft and is a known quantity about this type of product.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wooo! You know my post is about Edge keyboard issues since W10 anniversary update? In my first post i'm speaking about this exporter that generate a HTML5 project for VS2015 and that VS2015 use the MS Edge engine to render it and that is why the keyboard doesn't work anymore.

My pixelart game run well on a Surface Pro 3, but we can only play using touch screen, keyboard controls don't work since the update, the graphic font object is bugged so we can't see text in my game and it run at a ****ty FPS on Windows Phone with more text and sprites bug. Now, i'm stuck by waiting for a fix...

The XNA exporter was running really better...

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dobermann, did you consider placing a bug report ?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've placed all the bug i've found + personnal messaging with Yves (as we are both french).

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can play my game with the keyboard if i always keep clicking in the frame while using the keyboard... I don't know why the mouse click help the keyboard to works...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3