User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Windows 10 anniversary update and UWP

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Windows 10 anniversary update and UWP

Since the W10 Anniversary update, i encounter troubles with the keyboard on my game compiled with VS2015 or in debug mode. When i press a key, sometimes Nothing happens.
    I created a HTML5 test for Edge (as the UWP module make an HTML5 app for VS2015 and that VS2015 use the Edge engine) and you can see on a computer with the anniversary update installed that sometimes the app will not detect you pressed or released the space key : http://www.dobermann-software.com/debug/html5/keyboard/

WARNING: the test fail only on Edge after the Anniversary update, before that update everything was working well!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The same thing happens to me sometimes keys do not respond and sometimes they get locked.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm waiting for a fix by clickteam!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Windows 10 anniversary update and UWP

Ok...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's strange that nobody else is complaining about this. This update is making the exporter uncompatible with the keyboard controls as VS2015 use the Edge engine!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can imagine that they are working on exporter, and already fell into the conclusion that buy exporter in beta for $150.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have given up on this exporter for the moment, bought an xbox and exporter none of my games work on the xbox, but I have heard other games run fine so it must be something on my end that is going wrong, and with microsoft being all stupid about me needing to come with proof that I have a sole business thing I am not continuing with it, getting too expensive.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't you have to do it with Android and Apple too..
    Although you are in the Netherlands... maybe that's why it's so difficult over there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, Apple just let's you sign a form with taks stuff just like steam and I only released one android game once without all the hassle but with xbox you need to contact idgames@xbox.com and they do not let your games in the store without the proof that you have a business.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With the permission of them two, think that the topic more important is that the exporter improve, already it said previously an exporter of $150 to half road not works for no one. And I do not come with several games to work, I've seen proof with games that work on an Android phone from 4 years ago and other pixel arts games, this should operate at least as exporters iOS, Android and best as Windows EXE.

If not to lose any type of application. Other issues can be resolved later.

On the other hand I'm impressed that was launched with a very closed beta exporter and the main developer, I believe that he is called Jhon, what was on holiday while it bought from day 1 we are left without support.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast