User Tag List

Thread: Virus.. my second projet (WIP)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Virus.. my second projet (WIP)

Hellohello,

This is my second project ..

It is a Tactic-Survival-Horror 2D ..

The principle is that you have a squad of intervention should explore complex to find the source of a virus that turns living beings into zombies and other creatures ..

the gameplay will be to use all the characters in the level without them getting killed, the characters have different skills and one other .. there will be 4 classes of personal, reco, medic, sound engineer, assault with view 7 , bomber, support, sniper .. you can not do the course with a single personal because it will block somewhere because he will be assisted by another class .. principle of Lost Vikings.

The idea is that you do not have ammunition galore, they are rare (principle of Resident Evil, Deadlight), it will intelligently placed for the characters when they are not selected, they defend themselves in the direction selected, there will be only 2 personal weapons, no weapons, support weapons, explo .., the view will be a raycast system on an angle. (tactical principle)

The engine is the S.P.C (yes, I like to give them names) for Selective Custom Platformer based Platformer 2D engine. It is Version 0.1 for now, it is about to be changed because it is not the same gameplay as 2D Platformer ..

Little screenshot..

Zombies..

Turret for the character Support..

Example of character..Bomber,Assault,sniper,Enginer..

In the engine..

Character select..

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very nice! Are the animation done by you?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Amiman99,

yes, but I put a lot of time to do them because I also do animation for my project " Platformer 2D ", and I have also coded the 2 engines..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That run animation has got me pumped! "LET'S GO!!!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Shinbaxter,

test on different heights to climb for the animation..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn! Those character animations look sweet!

I'd love to see this realised as an actual game, hopefully you'll continue your work on this. My only nitpick is that the dynamic flashlight could reach all the way up to the nearest wall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks SirRandom..

"I'd love to see this realised as an actual game, hopefully you'll continue your work on this. My only nitpick is that the dynamic flashlight could reach all the way up to the nearest wall. "

For now it is not yet defined for the light ..In the example below, I served as a body detector..but you're right, when I will focus a light, this will be taken into account ..

Small test on not selected units so they can defend himself and reload their weapons..