User Tag List

Thread: How to use different colors of a font with the Graphic Font Object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to use different colors of a font with the Graphic Font Object?

Hello,

I would like to use two colors for a font on two different text objects with the same font-size with the graphic font object, but this one display the same color for all my texts using the same font-size.
    Is it possible to use more than one color? If yes, how?

Thanks!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleXNA Export Module
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is impossible or noone tried to make a game with more than one color for a font using the graphic font object?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never used this and not sure how to even use it but I do see a color option under the properties in the settings button.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With this object, you load the font in an image, so you can choose the color for example blue for your font with the size of 18. Each time you'll use this font in a text object with the size at 18 it will use the image so you wil lget blue text. How to do if you want this text at size 18 in red for example? If i use two object using the same font and same size but with two different color, only the first one is used.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleMac Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dobermann - Just getting to grips with the GraphicFont object myself, having bought the Humble Bundle for the HTML5 Exporter yesterday (it's a steal at $15+)
    https://www.humblebundle.com/clickteam-fusion-bundle

There's two ways to do this, both involve 2 GraphicFont objects, one blue, one red, both set to the font and size you want to display, eg Arial Narrow 18
    1. For red, make it replace size 19 Arial Narrow font by changing height in "This font poses as" section of properties, so anywhere you want red text, make it size 19 in Fusion
    OR
    2. For red, make it replace size 18 Arial Regular font by changing name in "This font poses as" section of properties, so anywhere you want red text, make it Arial Regular in Fusion

If you need to have a string object change from blue to red just change the size or font used (in theory - haven't tried it yet!)
    Hope this helps!