User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Active Objects Used As Buttons In Flash Apps Require Two "Clicks" In Windows 10

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Active Objects Used As Buttons In Flash Apps Require Two "Clicks" In Windows 10

I have ported a number of applications to Flash that have worked well. The one difficulty I've had is with apps ported to flash and used on Windows 10. When I have made active objects and used them as buttons, while they work fine as a PC app, the buttons require that be tapped on twice using a touch screen in Win 10. Is this a known problem and is there a workaround. The first touch selects the button (switches from one direction of the active object to another) and the 2nd touch triggers the actual action.
    STeve

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No, the buttons are working fine in windows 10 at my side. with edge or other browser
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2 DeveloperHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please try these - Note that the regular buttons are working fine, it's the buttons while playing the games (choosing the numbers in the Atomic number game and choosing the elements in the Periodic Table game).

http://www.darngoodsolutions.com/fla...micNumber.html

and

http://www.darngoodsolutions.com/fla...TableGame.html

I also tried using a single monitor instead of a two monitor setup and various browsers. Also tried it on a 2nd machine, all with the same results.

Steve

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    ok can you tell us which type of object you use to show the button?

seems to be Ok here

Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure that it is an active object. When you click on it, it changes direction to show that it was clicked. When I do it on a touch screen, you have to touch it twice. On the first touch, it is selected (changes color or direction) but also requires a second touch to make it count. With the mouse both actions occur at the same time.
    STeve

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have noticed the same thing here. My game interface uses active objects as buttons, and on my Win10 tablet I have to touch the buttons twice to trigger the action. It only happens when exported to Flash. Windows executable seem to work Ok.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Ken1171 for posting that you are finding the same problem. Maybe Clickteam will come up with a fix.
    Steve

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not the only issue I've found with the Flash exporter. I also had issues with the String object, like switching between paragraphs with buttons made my text disappear. Only happens when exported to SWF. I have reported that in its own thread.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    can you please post an bug report and add a small mfa that reproduce the problem
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have submitted the issue as a bug report, but it looks like the Flash exporter hasn't been updated in a long time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast