User Tag List

Thread: [WIP] Kikaiju Attack for iOS, Fire TV and PC (Steam and Itchio)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile [WIP] Kikaiju Attack for iOS, Fire TV and PC (Steam and Itchio)

Hi,

Kikaiju Attack is the new game of @mediatechgames with more than two years of development for iOS, Android and PC platforms.

This game is a tribute to all the fans of the great Japanese heroes of the 70´s, Mazinger Z and his big brother Great Mazinger. It is a game that combines Arcade-style, also some shooter and of course challenges by waves of enemies that are increasingly powerful.

Please thank your support especially in Steam and Itchio.

Initially I the game will launch in iOS, on PC and the only Android version will be for Amazon Fire TV!

Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=741903207

Itchio:
    https://mediatechgames.itch.io/kikaiju-attack

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Awesome!! reminds me of my younger days watching mecha animes like Dangaioh, the audio is brilliant! just like a cartoon.

one thing i'd recommend tho is that u film the video, like u did in the video u posted of it awhile back on these forums when u were having frame rate slowdown issues , in that video, it looked much more like a cartoon as u had filmed it with a camera or phone or sumthin. i think if u upload a video looking like that instead onto your steam page, then i'm positive u'll get a lot more support for it.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many thanks for the recommendation Shinbaxter, the video it recorded directly with my iPhone connected to my Macbook with cable through Quicktime. Do you think that it is slow?

Thank you for all your support,

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what cable did u use? i'm interested in how u did it.

but i was talking before about an old thread u made when u were having frame rate issues with ur game, think u were trying to sort it out with yves or fernando, u uploaded a quick example video on the thread to show the frame frate issues u were having & i downloaded it to hav a look & it looked amazing!

keep up the amazing work

we gotta keep the old days alive!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WIP] Kikaiju Attack for iOS, Fire TV and PC (Steam and Itchio)

Use the lightning cable and connect your iPhone or iPad to Mac, then open QuickTime and you can select Source record from the device, put Airplane mode so you do not bother notifications and record a perfect video. FPS issues are only in the UWP exporter does not have good performance yet. Thank you very much for your words and the game is a tribute to the great super robots!

Sent from my iPhone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A question, my page of the game on Steam has received of 25 votes, 19 to "Yes" and 6 "No" in 16 days.

I've never thrown a game on Steam, it goes well or it goes wrong?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it! I'm a huge fan of henshin heroes - especially Kamen Rider and Kikaida. In regards to the stats, it seems good to me since I think not much people dig through the concepts pages in general.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many thanks for your words, and I also am fan of all these heroes, more than Ultraman, Giant Robot and of course of the series of super robots.

I imagine that in concept on steam is not the same as the page itself from the already completed game, truth?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally I have release date of my game, will be this December 21!

A year very hard to finish as I moved from country, with my main job (which allows me to live, lol) but I decided to finish and the only way to do it is to put a date. The game will initially be for PC and I will sell through Itchio, and I will tell you that such I go with this portal and also want to try simultaneously with Gamejolt.

https://gamejolt.com/games/kikaiju-attack/190069

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kikaiju Attack is now available for PC in itch.io!