User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: VACCiNE - a universal gamepad and debugger engine

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Volnaiskra. I have a problem with xbox one controller on win10. The xbox gamepad object do not detect the triggers on some computers.
    I had a look at Vaccine2 to see how you handle it, my problem is Joystick2 object links left and right triggers, so in the game, left and right weapons are cancelling themself instead of fireing simultaneously .
    Do you know a way to obtain separeted triggers with joystick2?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I don't think it's possible to get independent triggers with Joystick 2. I've tried :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found what was wrong with Xbox Gamepad Object. Probably due to a driver update (previously working well on the same computer) the xbox one controller don't have the same ID as "LastActiveJoystick"
    I'm using Xbox Gamepad only for the triggers and Joystick2 for the other buttons, that's why I thought only the triggers were undetected.

That's weird, if I plug an xbox one controller only, Joystick2 says "LastActiveJoystick" = 2 and Xbox Gamepad detects the current controller on player 1 and player 3 at the same time and not player 2...

Any Idea how to fix this?

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have also had problems getting consistent ids from the gamepad object. I use gamepad object for vibration only in VACCiNE, and to get it to work consistently, I had to make it vibrate on all gamepads at once (id=15), rather than trying to vibrate only on the current gamepad. Which in a single player context is fine.

If your game is a single player game, Perhaps you could do a similar thing with your triggers: gather trigger info for all gamepads indiscriminately

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will go with this solution as I dont see no other way, thanks for your help, you teached me something with the ID 15
    Just for info, why don't you use Joystick2 for vibrations too?

Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just couldn't ever get vibrations to work properly with the Joystick 2 object

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where do i change the layer? i moved it from 11 but cannot find where/how to tell it the new layer number.

nvm, i had old version, before named layer. but im still needing help actually importing it into my game.

anyone have a step by step guide? i feel lost understanding the procedure.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way to force gamepad control to be ignored using Vaccine? Keeping menu inputs enabled would of course be expected, but is there a way of ignoring gameplay inputs, without disabling the groups?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I hope I'm not that late but I found a problem with Steam Big Picture. I used VaCCINE1 and it was amazing. This one too by the way. The thing is, I'm using my PS4 controller with steam big picture for playing games a lot lately and I use CF2.5 on steam. The actual but is that Steam take over any input I make in the VaCCINE2 Demo. I mean that in the runtime demo, no input is working at all if my Steam is open.

The only way I worked around it was by disabling my PS4 controller from Steam Big Picture, removing every controller instance from Steam then repluging my controller into my PC and then rerun the CF2.5 runtime.

I know that is really specific but if we, all developper, use VaCCINE2, this bug may occur for the players of our games. This but won't be "Clean" for a simple player. There might not be any fixes but I hope that there's a workaround.

//Luv frum GlitchyDust ♥

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7