User Tag List

Thread: Problems with pausing game

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problems with pausing game

So I have issues with pausing the game. The relevant clickcode is

The thing is that it looks like Upon pressing a key doesn't behave like it should and when trying to pause, it instantly unpauses. I've tried to limit condition to only one action when event loops, but that only made me unable to unpause.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try something like the below and see if this works. It may still register the key being pressed down when the unpause code is fired, but this is how I'd start.

1) Add a counter to your frame and name it something like "Pause Delay"
    2) When pressing "P" to pause the game, set counter to something like 10.
    3) Add a condition that when "Pause Delay" counter is >1, subtract 1 from counter.
    4) Add a condition to the unpause code that the "Pause Delay" counter must be =0 in order to work.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if this helps:

You've grouped the events I suppose, having something like a Game Group and a Pause Group. What I've done is create an event outside the groups that toggles a flag and limited the condition to one action if the event loops. Then, in the Game Group I've made an event: Is flag on? (Deactivate Game Group and Activate Pause Group). And then in the Pause group, I've added the event is Flag off? (End Pause Group and Activate Game Group).

That does the trick for me.