User Tag List

Thread: Cannot update fusion 2.5 to 286.6 strange issue with update installer

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot update fusion 2.5 to 286.6 strange issue with update installer

Hi fellow clickers,

I was trying to update my version of fusion 2.5 from 284.5 to 286.6 and the update installer will not install the update because it says that clickteam fusion 2.5 has to be on your system in order to install the update. The strange thing here is that I have both the steam version and the regular version from clickteam's own site. The installer I'm attempting to install is for the regular site version that I downloaded from clickteams forums.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had (have) the same problem. I once tried updating the store version but it didn't work because I had also the Steam version.
    I just decided not to use the store version anymore. Sorry, this wasn't helpful, just thought to mention that you're not alone with the problem!

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have clicked on the wrong version. IE regular CTF and not Developer.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you have the steam version and stand alone, like me and J3sseM .... mixing the updates will mess it up...
    coz the installers retrieves the old installation path...

if Stand alone update installer cannot detect it.
    before the long method is I reinstalls the old full version the 450mb one... reenter Keys--- then install the patch update...
    now I just open GPG/ironsource object installer then point to the installation path, now the installation path is recognized/remembered, i can simply double click the standalone installer