OK I have seen a few posts about issues with the Webview object on Android but none of them were this issue.
I have upgraded to 286.6 of Fusion 2.5 Developer version. I am using 1.51a of the Webview object and have tried both API 23 and 24.
Here is a sample of the app...
The issues I am having are...
1. At the end of the video a button appears that says next. It's a web form and it will not submit in an Android app.
Works fine in chrome, this is the URL... http://dispatch.iwarecd.com/ceu/defa...ID=dU-vKAiPwgg
2. While the video plays buttons appear that will take you back 10 seconds, 20 seconds, etc, in the video. Those seem to work fine unless the app looses focus for any reason, (call comes in, screen is turned off, a different app is started, etc.) then they stop working all together when you go back to the app.
3. If the app looses focus you can no longer click on the video to restart it.
4. I have a button in the app that is set to reload the page via the Webview object but that does not work at any time.
5. At no time could I get location.href to work, which is why I created the form but that did not work either.
Can anyone verify these issues or tell me what I am doing wrong. I have tried it on 2 different devices. Thanks so much!
EDIT: I just tried the app on my LG G Pad and some of it works.
1. I can loose focus or turn off the screen and the buttons that work still work.
2. The video is also responsive after I loose focus.
3. The reload button still does not work.
4. The Next button still does not work.
The main device I am having issues with is an LG G3 phone the other is an old HTC phone.