User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can someone with a 32 bit computer help me test my game?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Can someone with a 32 bit computer help me test my game?

Hello fellow clickers,

As the title says I need help from someone with a 32 bit computer to test if my game works or not.(on a 32 bit system)

I've been trying for days to create a virtual machine to test it myself but apparently my PC can't simulate a virtual machine, and I don't have access to any 32 bit computer at the time.

I would really appreciate if somebody could help me out, please just let me know if it runs(after the menu) and what operating system are you using (I'm thinking Win7 and up might work)

Thanks in advanced for helping a fellow developer looking forward for your results.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

Memory: 4 GB RAM
    DirectX: Version 9.0

Link to download the game:
    https://mega.nz/#!h4MHibhb!2qSSOGxar...V_DWEHO-lrrdzI

If you want more info about my game here is a link:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/446380/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this seriously made with Fusion?! Is the 3D pre-rendered or dynamic?

I think my wife's laptop might be 32bit. She's watching something, but when she stops, I'll have a go at your game

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 100% certain it's pre rendered. Clever use of pre animated scenes, awesome in my opinion.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It turns out that my wife's laptop is running a 64bit version of windows (Win 7 Ultimate). But it's an 8yo dinosaur with only 2GB RAM (so I guess that's kinda like being 32bit?). It ran pretty fine. Some small lags when moving between areas (mainly up/down stairs), but fine apart from that. Though the loading times were really long - about 30 seconds, even though the laptop is actually running off an SSD.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tested it on my 32bit and seems to run good. I need to play it a bit more as I'm not sure really what to do! Cool game though. Is the game fully functional??

Game is pretty awesome, but on the same lines as 5NAF..

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for testing it guys! Yes, the game is pre-rendered and made with fusion of course

@Volnaiskra - 2Gb really? did you get any black screens? or just lag? yeah the loading screen can take some time even on faster computers, because it has to load all the pre-rendered images.

@KLiK-iT - Awesome! great news, what operating system are you using and how much RAM do you have? any black screens/flashes? that might seem like part of the game but if you get a black screens it means that the game is running out of RAM.

Yes the game is fully functional, if somebody else can confirm that the game works on their 32 bit computer, maybe I can create a 32 bit depot on Steam and send you all keys for further testing.

Thanks again guys, I'm looking forward for more results... I really need a few more people to confirm that the game works on 32 bit before updating it on Steam.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm using an older laptop W7 machine, but I upgraded to W10. 2gigs of ram. No black screens or shutters on my end. I played the game a few times more, but cant seem to find lamp D....LOL. I'll find it.

Congrats on the game. It's very well done IMO. I hope it does well for you.

One suggestion is to code in some type of movement for the "Loading Screen". When the word Loading came up when I first played the game I thought something was wrong because it took over 20 seconds to load the game. Is this normal or is this a fake loading screen? If it's fake, can you make the loading screen faster so the game loads faster? Not sure what you have going on when the loading
    screen is up??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome, thanks a lot for sharing and for your nice comments

What? xD device "D" is upstairs at the end of the halfway in the bedroom, next to "C" :p you really need to go there to fully load all the sprites to see if the computer can really handle it.

I really wish it was a fake loading screen xD but unfortunately it's not... it's really loading a lot of sprites(hundreds if not more), I wish I could add like a loading bar or something, but I just don't think that is possible in Fusion yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question, when I finish the first night or level the game ends?? Is this just for testing? If so, when you get ready to release keys, I'd be interested in testing the game further.

Sure it's possible,. Even if it's a fake loading bar or animation. As long as there is something moving to let the player know that something is going on, even if it's fake.

Yes, I figured out where they all are!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, that's just a testing build... the application ends after you reach the first checkpoint. If you have a 64 bit computer I can give you a key if you want.(since Steam won't let you download the game from a 32 bit system)

Really? how would you do that?(the loading screen)

Yes, If I get more confirmations that the game runs on 32 bits systems I'll add the 32 bit depot and share the keys... or I might just create a beta depot for now. I'm waiting for more results.

Another user just tested the game on his Windows 10 Pro 32-bit system w/ 4GB of RAM and the game didn't run at all... but I'm not sure if it's something from his end (hardware related)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast