Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: OUTBUDDIES - a 16bit style metroidvania (with alpha demo!)

Thanks my friend. I´ll return the support when you need it, for sure!

By the way, you´re the first one from France!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)
    Where are most of your backers from so far (traffic sources)?

Hi,

the last 8 hours were silent again, really like a roller-coaster! So far 50% of the money comes from my family and friends mail out. 16% Kickstarter browsing, 6% Kickstarter newsletter (I guess you´re in there when they feature the project), about 5% from my website and about 3% from the radio podcast I did. The rest is unknown or insignificantly low. The pledges come mainly from Germany and the US, very few from other countries.

That's a lot from kickstarter itself! That's a good sign

Actually, I remember being surprised by how many of my backers were from Australia. Even of those who I didn't know personally. You expect that by going onto kickstarter you're putting your game on the global stage, but somehow, weirdly, it doesn't quite work out like that.

Yeah, there´s a homeboy factor for sure! I also don´t know how the currency is displayed in countries outside Europe, do you get Outbuddies in Euro or in USD or in AUD?

Guys, I need you to get this Kickstarter out there. The campaign is slowing down and I need your support to keep up momentum and to get this known in your home country.

To make this as easy as possible I made you guys the new OUTBUDDIES SUPPORT KIT. It looks cute and it has everything in there you need to shoot out the campaign using your social media channels or mailing lists. It contains Outbuddies wallpapers and bannes in different formats, screenshots, trailer links and HQ gif images. It also includes small predefined texts taken from my website and our reviews with the Kickstarter link included, that can be used for Facebook, Twitter etc. I hope I find some of them out there in the next days. Thank your very much for your support^o^ !!

Last edited by Julian82; 6th April 2017 at 09:43 AM.

Ok Julian ! I will use it on my twitter !

Backed! Crossing my fingers for you

A tip would be try to "abuse" all those automatic retweet accounts on Twitter, see what hashtags they are monitoring and post bi-Daily content aimed at those. Easy way to get reach.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast