User Tag List

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: OUTBUDDIES - a 16bit style metroidvania (with alpha demo!)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall CreatorInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

It's a really good game, I hope you will be rewarded for your hard working

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon3000 View Post
    Hello,

It's a really good game, I hope you will be rewarded for your hard working
    Thanks so much, man! I hope so too, trying to grow my small player community atm. But I missed the mark to reach a broader audience in the first important weeks for sure. The game should have been some more weeks in the oven, and playtesting with a new audience would have been gold. I can only recommend sending out around 50 keys to speedrunner communities in advance. You may loose some sales, but it's well worth it and they break your stuff in the speed of light .

Here's some new tricks you can do now. Controls and some mechanics were kind of over-engineered, in fear of heavy sequence-breaking. Now that I experienced players will do it anyway, I'm much more open to let go and make things simpler

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha it's kind of fun seeing people break your game, makes you think "why didnt i think of that myself".

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    haha it's kind of fun seeing people break your game, makes you think "why didnt i think of that myself".
    They found a door glitch, now breaking into the game's final area and skipping the boss seals in total

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26