User Tag List

Thread: Try out my platformer, yey!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try out my platformer, yey!

Hey guys, I decided to release my game as a FREE app with adfree unlock.

The game is totally playable without the need to buy the full version, it only get rid of ads and give access to more outfits and etc.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ps.shadeforest

Download and give me some Feedback, please!

iOS version coming soon
    Images attachées Images attachées

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really knew I wish how to insert bigger images =(

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I was wondering about this game the other day, I remember testing out the demo a while back, glad to see it's completed!

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha this is cute. Nice little game u got here.
    Regarding images you need to host them externally and include them in the post. Attaching pics, shrinks them.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I alerted Droid gamers to your game, hopefully it will turn into something. Seems like you left your debug numbers active on the left of the frame in the free version. It's not distracting because they're light, but just an FYI. I have noticed that the game seems to be kind of framey. I'm running on a Fire Phone, and it seemed like I was getting some chugging.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill leave the debug numbers this week only, I need them to detect bugs in case someone send me a screenshot. I could use the alpha and beta features of google play but they're a pain in the ass to use.

Framey, really? I'll look into that, its supposed to be light, may be some events are chugging it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep in mind I'm using a Fire Phone, so it may not be a widespread thing. Even my simplest of games drop frames on this phone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i compared your phone to mine, which is a MOTO X from 2013, and they are pretty much the same, my phone lags a little bit too, but not enough to affect performance.