User Tag List

Thread: trouble getting rover to shoot

Clicker Fusion 2.5 Developer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile trouble getting rover to shoot

I can't seem to get the rover on the planet to shoot. The coding on that frame does not seem to be working. The monsters are supposed to bounce when they collide and they don't. I wonder if there is something wrong in general with the frame. I don't really seem to understand how to make animations work. If anyone knows of a good tutorial on that, I've watched a few, but nothing in-depth that explains why I can't make the explosions work in my main play level. Any assistance is appreciated.https://www.dropbox.com/s/1hvm849jgg...er1.6.mfa?dl=0

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Increase the active - laser white's directions in stopped to 32 directions of animation. You currently have an animation for the right and up only, the other two are blank (4 directions in total).

To fix this, first drag the slider under your animations, all the way to the right (this will create the 32 directions for your animations. Delete the animation in stopped that is in the up position, and then right click the laser animation facing to the right, and choose - Create rotated Directions. All the directions will now be full of one frame animations and rotated towards the direction it is facing.

Now your game is fixed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, but the red car in my fuel level still will not shoot the yellow bullet. It has the bullet in launching 3 forward directions. I don't know where to choose "create rotated directions" but I have tried different options. I don't understand why it doesn't work just like my space ship.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, I didn't read your post fully. I thought you wanted the laser from the ship to shoot straight rather than on strange angles like it was. I think the answer would be to spread an ID value so the enemies are independent of each other.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In line 14 you have it set to only shoot if you press fire and up. Change it to press fire only & again make the bullet face the right direction in your animation. I'll post a link for a few days on drop box showing the changes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7z3c6f3j31...er1.6.mfa?dl=0

Also I used create rather than launch for your enemy. I think that's why your character wouldn't bounce off each other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much, I was able to get the rover to shoot. The link was very helpful. Thank you for taking the time to help me. Much appreciated.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Problem Cathy