User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sparckman Dare: Update: Game Competition

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klik-iT that's it. The I could convert the MFA files into EXE that way there is no risk of someone uploading anything harmful for the users.
    Why didn't I think of that? You're a Genius! Well that sounds good. I think that's what we'll do.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great minds think alike..!! LOL. Should I upload my mfa on your contest page and enter again? Glad we got it sorted out.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are there any alternate places to upload entries for the few of us who cannot access the contest page?

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site must be picking it out as a proxy. would you be able to PM me your ip. So can unfiltered the IP range.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparckman, is it ok to upload my mfa/entry now? Is this all sorted? Thank you...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like there are still issues. I downloaded the game Under Scape on the contest page and ran it. Nothing shows up in the window but the word "text". It can't be played. The other games on the contest page say "download not available".

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    under scape that's dummy post for testing the accounts. The Exe upload works not for admins, so users will upload MFA and an EXE format will appear for download for the public. I'll make all downloads available tonight after le new video.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, great. I'll upload mine after watching the the new video.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sparckman,.seems some of the games are good to download, but mine has an error page that pops up when you click the Download Game button.
    It says,..Ooops... Error 404 Sorry, but the page you are looking for doesn't exist.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, I was updating the site.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast