User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sparckman Dare: Update: Game Competition

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you do export them as HTML5,.please check mine as it may run slow or not run at all due to some of the code, but not sure about that. IMO,.if you're having the mfa's private,.then shouldn't we also upload an EXE of the game? I'm still a bit nervous about you exporting them in HTLM5 form. I didn't test my entry in HTLM5.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we can do EXE for trusted sources no worries.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EXE's would be the best way to go. So how do you want us to do this? Should we upload EXE's? I'll wait for your directions.

BTW,. I just check my entry in HTLM5 and it doesn't work as made. It's a real mess. Some of the code doesn't work, some of the buttons are sized different and don't function. There is also graphic issues with color and how they are displayed with some of the active objects.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you do me a favor Sparckman and delete my entry/game off the contest site please. When you get this sorted,.I'll upload it again since it can't be used in it's current state. Unless you are going to convert them all to EXE's..?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for deleting the my game. I'll post it again when you have the upload issue resolved.

I have a question Sparckman. I noticed when I uploaded my game that the image for the game was resized. What should be the size so it looks good. I just took a screen shot of my game. It's 640x480.

Please keep us posted about how you want us to upload the games.

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the display cards are 225 x 235, I made the uploader so you can select the area of the image you want. This is my first test making the image resizer, seems to work ok if you select a rectangular shape, but you can upload the image at 225X235 or bigger in the same aspect ratio.

I added new code last-night, you can now add a Youtube Trailer.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow the youtube trailer sounds great and thanks for letting me know about the resizer. How are you doing with the upload issue and able to play the games?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah making the exe files available under each game is not a problem, gamejolt allows user to upload exe. The only only issue I can foresee ... it's people being able to upload malicious .exe files for others to download. Even gamejolf had that happened to them
    http://gamejolt.com/f/safety-of-downloads/2187
    Maybe exe files can be set to approve first before making the link available to the public.

I'm also checking the possibility of plugging an anti-virus API during the upload process.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds good, but if you have time you could check the mfa's and then you can convert them to EXE's for us. Looking at a 25 event game, should be easy to see if anything looks out of place that would cause a virus. That way you are in control of the EXE's. What do you think about that?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you get exe files set to approve? Never heard of that before.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast