User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please help me with implementing Steam leaderboards into my game! (Steamworks.mfx)

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would give it a go too but I don't yet have a Steam game to test against. The sample app id doesn't seem to connect to anything over here so even the example files are busted.

Maybe this is a bug box issue? They do have a category dedicated just for Steamworks after all.

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you a lot for your reply, casleziro! As you said, the issue was on the Steam side of things!

It turns out, if I play the game while I'm still logged into my Steamworks settings, no scores will be uploaded! Before, I always tested the game with my firefox browser still open, with which I was logged into Steamworks. After testing the game with the browser closed, it worked! Very stupid problem, but I'm glad I got it sorted!

EDIT: Just saw your post now, chrilley. Thanks for commenting!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear you got it sorted out, this post will help others that run into the same issue

Clicker Multimedia Fusion 2

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *thumbs-up* Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2