User Tag List

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: RPM - Rage's Platform Movement

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good point. I did try leaving it running for like an hour or so and didn't experience any slowdown, but I haven't been able to test it on an older system so I should see how I could clear it out. Probably should've tried the Array like you said. :P

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wanted to update to say that the movement is nearly done. I managed to figure out what I was doing wrong with delta time, and included the option to toggle frame skipping/game speed. It seems to work fine on my somewhat crummy phone (Galaxy Grand Prime), though it wasnt really built with mobile in mind. :P The only things left to do are:

-Figure out what's causing a Top Collision when the player runs into a wall. This isn't a problem if you set the detect values higher than one, but causes an issue if the framer ate drops when frame skip is on. Detection works by Fast loops if you're wondering.

-Produce the super basic example using my character. The only catch being a lack of enough animations, so I can't show how it all ties together. This leads into...

-Making sure assets can be shared. I intend to include some of the things from the example as a compliment separate from the main file. The characters use behaviors to add on top of what's in the event editor, so they all work fine frame to frame. I just need to make sure you can do it one file from another without issue. You obviously won't be allowed to share the engine source. :P

-Figuring out a price. I've been leaning towards $6.99, but I'm not sure if that's too much or too little (not much to go by). I'm sure most competent clickers won't bother since they likely have their own thing (unless there's something here they want), but maybe a lauch pad for someone else. Just trying figure out a sweet spot (I suck at business)

-Waiting for my seller account to approve. I don't know how long it takes but I put in for it about a week ago. :X Maybe I'll try itch.in first.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's great! $6,99 is completely fair for me, I'll buy it for sure!
    And it's good to hear that it plays well in mobile

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $6.99 fine for a game engine.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When is this game engine available it plays sweet I'll buy. please add a link to this post when its release.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's out: https://ragem.itch.io/rpm-rages-plat...ickteam-fusion

Now you too can experience my sloppy but seemingly functional fusion code! Feel free to use some or all of it, just as long as you don't share the source. Clickteam still hasn't approved my seller account for some reason, so ClickStore will have to wait.

Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to take a break from looking at this damn thing. :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already got it! D
    Gonna try right now!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's AWESOME! Going to use it a lot! But of course I'll tweak it a lot to feel just like I want
    But to be honest, the only thing I didn't liked is that the character bump when walking down 67 degress slopes, he doesn't keep on the ground
    Well, I believe that if I implement my detectors this should be fixed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's an option in the Engine Control object to increase how steep a slope the character can walk down on, called "Stick to Ground". Glad you like it, thanks for the feedback! My seller account on the ClickStore was approved recently, and should be up there soon.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Errr... It seems to be already on :S

I like how easy it's to add new characters, and they have built-in features, that's cool!
    At least you gave different characters for people to see how some features work
    Oh, and the seamlessly xbox controller implementation, I really liked it, works like a charm with my Xbox One controller!
    And to avoid physics object breaking, you can just raise the object limit of the frame.
    I'm really really happy with this engine!!

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast