User Tag List

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: RPM - Rage's Platform Movement

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gee, quick work implementating all those new 2.5+ features!

Are the faster detectors due to 2.5+? If yes, how so?

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While converting the events over to being Nested I did do a little tinkering with how the detectors function to see if they could be less resource intensive. I haven't tried replicating to see if it works with the non-Plus version but if it does work it'd be pretty nice for an update on that. Profiler showed how bad some of my events really were.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing update
    I'll send u a PM for itch version btw

Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got a new update for RPM Plus for ya! (v2.0.01)

https://ragem.itch.io/rpm-rages-plat...ickteam-fusion

-Changed "Auto Side Detect" to "Automatic Detection" in the Engine Widget. This changes the detect values (Aside from SlopeDetect) in the Mask object depending on how fast its going. This is now enabled by default.

-Added a HTML5 compatible version of RPM's code into the main event editor (NOT the Global Editor!). A few things need to be modified first before trying to export, which is explained in the comments. Apparently HTML5 doesn't like certain kinds of Nested Events?

-The Player2 Mask is now a Global Object.

-Fixed an issue where the mask couldn't always fit into a tight space. The SlopeCheck detector should be a few pixels wider than the mask itself.

-The mask is no longer able to jump if it detects a top collision. This prevents collision errors if the mask tries to jump in a tight space.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bonjour gros mis a jour bravo plus qu a attendre la mis a jour sur le Clickstore pour test tout ša.
    hello big updated bravo more than wait for the update on the Clickstore to test all that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not entirely sure what's going on with Clickstore at the moment. I sent off the update for the initial release of Plus a week ago but never received an update on it's status. I'll PM you so we can get you setup for the itch.io listing.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing around with RPM and its topdown movement, got two issues that maybe u can look into if u have time?

Moving downwards in 8 dir and pressing shift gives a slight pause to the movement, almost as if it's trying to jump even though that code should be disabled. Oddly it only happens once every run.

Would it be possible to get dashing in 8 dir or up and down? Instead of only left and right?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering if there's plans for out-of-the-box VACCiNE support, similar to how VolCam is all ready once the groups from the purchased version have been copied across?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @zip2kx could you try sending an .MFA of the issue you're having? The player seems to be able to dash in all 8 directions on my end. Granted by default RPM uses X for Dash/Fire 2 but changing to Shift didn't seem to make a difference. Haven't noticed any pauses either. Which version of RPM are you using?

@elvisish I haven't gotten my hands on VACCiNE just yet, but once I do (and figure out how to apply it) apart I'll definitely get in contact with @Volnaiskra as far as including part of it with a later RPM update.

Also not sure how true it is or not, but I hear 2.5+ .mfas won't load in standard 2.5 even if they don't use any 2.5+ features? Could put a slight damper on updating the older RPM unless there's an easy way to toggle between the two versions. :V

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ragem View Post
    Also not sure how true it is or not, but I hear 2.5+ .mfas won't load in standard 2.5 even if they don't use any 2.5+ features? Could put a slight damper on updating the older RPM unless there's an easy way to toggle between the two versions. :V
    It seems to be the case here I was careful to not use any 2.5+ features in the latest build of volCAMERA, believing that it would run fine on either 2.5 or 2.5+, but at least one person who purchased it couldn't use it because of a 'this mfa was saved using a newer version of Fusion' error.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast