User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: RPM - Rage's Platform Movement

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right so I've updated RPM yet again (v1.8.02) to include better jump-thru slopes and support for @Volnaiskra volCAMERA system!

https://ragem.itch.io/rpm-rages-plat...ickteam-fusion

I apparently forgot to post about v1.8.01 here too, so I'll include it's changes here too:

v1.8.02 Changes:

-Added support for Volnaiskra's volCAMERA. Inculded is a slightly modified version of volCAMERA's basic settings to make it compatible with RPM. If you've purchased volCAMERA already, simply paste over some code and you can activate volCAMERA in the Engine Control widget. More details are in the Event Editor.

-Added Group.7: Jump-Thru Slope. Objects in this group are sloped active objects that the player can jump or pass through. This is part of an overhaul for jump-thru platforms to make landing on them more accurate. The Jump-Thru Slopes option in the Engine Widget is now automatic based on what group you're standing on. This also helps eliminate jitters when the Stick To Ground option in the Engine Widget is higher than 2 while on a jump-thru object.

-Fixed an issue where using Wall Slide next to a spring object would cause the mask to ignore it. The behavior was also adjusted to ensure the player will only wall slide again after reaching the apex.

v1.8.01 Changes:

-Fixed an issue where climbing didn't properly stop the character if they were falling too fast before trying to climb.

-Made an adjustment to Jump-Thru Platforms to make landing on them slightly more accurate, specifically if the floor detector was made taller.

-Made an adjustment to Wall Slide so that the mask always sticks to the wall precisely. Previously it could potentially place the mask a couple of pixels away from the wall itself.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks ragem for continuous updates.
    The upcoming new build will be great with this...
    also looking forward for 2.5+ support with nested events

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds awesome maybe I will purchase it one day.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Installation?

Hey rage, great idea, I purchased it, but you forgot to add install instructions in your PDF file. Please tell me where to I put the .MFA file so i can get started? Thanks.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copy "Blank" frame from RPMReleasevXXXX to your project and work with it

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bonjour quand sera disponible la nouvelle version RPM (v1.8.02) sur clickstore actuellement nous avons que la RPMReleasev18.mfa nous avant pas reçut d émail de mis a jour.
    Hello when will be available the new version RPM (v1.8.02) on clickstore currently we have that the RPMReleasev18.mfa us before not received d enamel update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @CapitaineCaverne , I'll get it up-to-date as soon as I can. I don't have full control on how the listing is updated on Clickstore, so I usually start updates on itch.io first. If you PM me your order number and name from Clickstore, I can get you set up with full access to the itch.io listing.

Also @SoloStorm1 you just need to open the .MFA from CTF 2.5 itself, no need for any special locations. Like Diogen mentioned, you can copy and paste the Blank frame with RPM's code on to any other MFA file. RPM does require a few extensions but they should be available to download from the built-in Extension Manager.

Thanks for the support you guys! :]

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great stuff, thank you for your work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No prob @zip2kx , glad you enjoy it and I appreciate the support.

Also I have caught wind of the impending release of Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ in the next week or so. Depending on how much it costs (funds are bit limited right now) I could look into potentially upgrading RPM to take advantage of some of its new features, specifically Nested Events and the enhanced Global Events.

Only issue is that it seems like 2.5+ files may not be supported by standard 2.5. So I may run into a situation where I'd need to either try to keep parity between two different versions of RPM or possibly move on to 2.5+ for any future updates. Guess I'll find out whenever I get my hands on 2.5+.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24