User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Does the UWP exporter support Live features?

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Do they work well in the HTML5 module? If not they won't work in UWP as its HTML5 based.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Work perfectly in HTML5, and in iOS, Android and Windows.

I'll try the new beta that just post Yves and I tell you that I go.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    >> Since the W10 anniversary update, the keyboard doesn't works fine on the UWP made with CF2.5

We can't fix this, this is a bug from MS, they have confirmed it, so you / we have to wait for them to fix it. This doesn't happen only with apps created with Fusion, they simply don't send Key Up events sometimes. No workaround is possible, we tried.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeeko View Post
    Alright, but honestly, If I'm purchasing an exporter for $199 stating it allows me to run my games on an XBox, I'm expecting it to be able to publish as well. Seems reasonable, no? Also, don't mean to disparage your work, I understand things take time.

I'm in the ID@Xbox program, and the answer I got when I specifically asked if Live features are mandatory for UWP apps that's what they told me. You at minimum have to support Rich Presence, Achievements, and Cloud Saving. Is there a beta for the UWP with Live features I could participate in or similar?
    Microsoft is working with Clickteam on the UWP exporter.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleInstall Creator ProPatch Maker
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Do they work well in the HTML5 module? If not they won't work in UWP as its HTML5 based.
    I'm not so sure about whos coding what because My Windows 10 App build works better than my HTML5 Build. Granted you have to be more precise with graphics and text placement but try using RGB coefficients on HTML5 over any other build. I need this otherwise my app will bloat

UWP a great addition to the Builds and as long as you know how to work around a lot of the issues you can fix quite a few things without complaining too much. Very cool though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2