User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is using up so much memory?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Volnaiskra
    Check the "load on call" box,heres some info on it on clickteam's new library website.

http://library.clickteam.com/manuals/movements/runtime-options-properties/

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I found out how to make "load on call" work.

The trick is that after you check the load on call box, you have to delete the object from your frame editor. You'll still see it in the frame editor's object list on the left, but the object must be absent from the frame itself. You must also have an event associated with that object, otherwise deleting it will delete it completely. This is counter intuitive and a bit annoying, but at least it works.

If you don't delete the object from your frame editor, "load on call" is useless.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds like something that could be fixed in an update?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Volnaiskra-

It does work,but I've run into a few problems.
    All of my images/animations are in a signal active object so when its loads for the first time it takes about 2 seconds and the animation skips a few frames.Also the memory goes up when it loads but it never goes back down even when its destroyed.So the memory at the start of the frame will be 85mb,but when a attack loads it goes and stays at 1085mb.
    I could break the animations up into multiple active objects but that would require me to rewrite around 1,000 events,so I going to do this in a update post release.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3