User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [WIP] Dungeons of the Fallen. Action RPG with local co-op

Clicker Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you! Yes, probably the rating helped. Still I feel very very lucky.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, almost a year with no updates. The official and final release date is set to March 2019.

Here I have planned what I need to do every month.

I should have story levels finished by June so the game will have beginning and an end. This will be a great goal achieved and from there I only need to improve the engine.

Also made a big decision on switching focus from LAN coop to Couch coop and gamepad support since its not only easier to implement but also more demanded by the players. I MAY continue LAN and maybe online after release.

Also I finally figured out procedural dungeon generation in Clickteam Fusion so now I only have to fill random dungeons with monsters and stuff. With both "handcrafted" and random levels there will be much more playtime available for the players.

Finally I have recently commissioned an awesome piece of art with logo for Steam store capsule image. When its finished I can open the Steam Store page so it will be visible in the store and can be added by players to their wishlist.

I will update soon when I have the Steam Store page ready.

I dont have time to create commercial gifs now but here you have some screenshot from the progress:

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Do you have any updated game play trailers?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jeff. I am planning to upload a new trailer after I publish the store page on Steam. So probably in few weeks. I will let you know

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi again,

I decided that I have enough content to publish a Coming Soon store page on Steam. You can find the store page with the new trailer here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/7...Fallen/?beta=1

I spent almost whole last month on gamepad support reworking Vaccine 2 to work with multiplayer. It was challenging but worth in the end.

Now I need to add all the cutscenes and dialogs, add some new content to the procedural levels and make all the final fixes and improvements.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all after long break.

It's been a busy year. I have made so many changes I cannot possibly remember everything. Soon 3 years will pass since I decided that I want to make my own hack n'slash.

Few 2018 bullet points though:

• Made 5 out of 9 game bosses.
    • Finished act II (Jungle full of ancient ruins) and made entire new act III (Snowy land with hordes of bloodthirsty seals).
    • Made new marksman skill branch for players who want to focus on killing things with arrows
    • Redraw all weapons and added a new tier. There will be six tiers in total.
    • Gamepad support
    • Lots of improvements to main menu, UI, loot system and random dungeons

I still don't have any specific release date. I think I will need at least 5 months to get things to final state. Awfully tired but happy and looking forward to release

Recently I wrote to a polish game site and they covered me:

https://graczpospolita.pl/przez-blis...5A8s1DM6F54lJk

SCREENS:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, the project is not dead. Actually quite the opposite! I think I should be able to finish the damn game September/October this year

Summary:
    Story 100% finished
    Bosses 100% finished
    Spells and masteries 95% finished (some fixes and coop optimization needed)

What's left to do:
    Random dungeons improvements, fixing bugs, polishing graphics, multiplayer adjustments, 4 player coop and UI, control customization, translation, Steam cards/achievements ... and testing, testing, testing

Below a preview of a reworked ability from a marksman tree. Unfortunately every now and then you look at some feature you liked 2 years ago and you decide it now looks like crap

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great. I am looking forward to the finished game.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

This weekend I announced on Steam the final release date of Dungeons of the Fallen.

The game will be available on 27th September meaning its only 6 weeks left!

Recently I spent a lot of time making the gamepad controls and optimizing them for coop gameplay. It wouldn't have been possible without VaCCiNe 2 made by Volnaiskra.

I also encounter collision problems where in rare occasions player or enemies decide to travel between walls ignoring collision detection in the custom movement solution I use. I haven't found the reason yet but I need to run through each line until I find the culprit.

In two weeks I will post a new trailer with 4 player content. It's been so long and I'm really excited the release day is so soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3