User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Build 287.3 - Beta version

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ASD: No, as it said, OGG sounds are now supported.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The file sizes of my iOS apps have dramatically decreased now. I just checked one app that was 75.9MB when compiled in Xcode after using CF2.5 286.6 and the same app is now only 27.1MB after using CF2.5 287.3. That's a 35.70% decrease in size!!!

Thank you very much indeed for iOS OGG support in Beta build 287.3

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, after testing on my iPad, I've just realised I also have these very long pauses that Mobichan and Koji_Kabuto encountered.

I am finding OGG's now incur a sizable load time on iOS. My sound test screen used to load instantly with mp3 and now takes around 10 seconds or more to load. Any frame transitions where a new sample is loaded on start of frame also have a noticeable pause now where no pause existed with mp3. Most of these samples seem to be using "Play with Audio Player" and Uninterruptable is UNCHECKED.
    Using an iPad 2, it took 20 seconds for the screen to appear. I'll try with different settings and see if anything works

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is not the only issue, read my previous post and you'll see that there are others also.

Now I will finish my game version 287.2 because not this update changing everything in my game and reschedule everything I would take months.

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    all these issues were fixed and under testing, if you feel like you want to test let me know
    Regards,

Fernando Vivolo

... new things are coming ...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export Module
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we must try because it still failing in my code.

Do you have a new version?

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleUnicode Add-on
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @advaith Is the latest iOS operating system supported OGG sounds? I never seen official release from Apple.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's not supported by the OS, the decoder is in the runtime (like the filters in the Windows runtime for example).

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have installed Fusion 2.5 Developer from Steam, which installs at it's own steam folder instead of "program files (x86)". I don't know if that's the issue, but the 287.3 beta claims Fusion is not installed and quits the update.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You cannot install the normal Beta versions in the Steam Version.
    You have to enable Beta updates in Steam for that. Also they do not always release Steam Beta's.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast