User Tag List

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 Humble Bundle

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the same as a sale of a game or a physical product. You had the benefit of having it for longer and hopefully took advantage of it. I paid for my own fusion before the bundle and i dont mind since i've had a huge headstart and learned a lot compared if i received it now.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the games that included the source code - where is the source code located once you download the game from Steam?

J

Clickteam Clickteam
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I think you need to get the downloads of the source code from Steam.

Forum Moderator

Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMac View Post
    For the games that included the source code - where is the source code located once you download the game from Steam?

J
    Look further down on the humble page

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The source code is in the Humble Bundle page, when you click on the link from Humble Bundle, on the bottom of the page you can see the download links.
    Also, make sure you click on the PLATFORM icon, android, Mac, Windows etc..more downloads there.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have the category "Keys" with all your Steam products. If you need an overview of everything you bought, go to "Library". Here you can download the game sources(click the item and the download button is at the right side).

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plus, you have the option in steam to "go off line" as long as the product is downloaded, the client window pops up fades out and your running just like a stand alone.
    However, 10 bucks to convert it to a legit standalone and the exporters...I'm in! Yeah, my badges didn't update...meh, it's all good!

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a while since I played with Fusion, but I already own 2.5 developer. If I buy the humblebundle, can I use the exporters with my current Fusion? Or do I need to work in Fusion Steam instead? Or somehow convert that version to developer or some sort of standalone version for $10? Sorry if this has been answered already. I never use steam, so not sure exactly what the difference is.

Clicker Fusion 2.5SWF Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah nameless the steam stuff works with the steam stuff. There is some talk of a conversion for 10 bucks COMING, nothing yet, that I know of, though.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply. I guess my main question is... what is the difference between using the steam version vs the regular dev version? Do we simply we need to start up steam before using it, or something like that? I don't use steam, so forgive me if this is a dumb question.

I mean, could I still develop using my standalone dev version that I already own, and when I want to export simply run the steam version, load it all in, export whatever I want ... and all would be good? It's an extra step and might be a bit annoying when testing, but otherwise it's not so bad. Assuming that is how it'd work.

Or if $10 extra to just convert the exporters, even better.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast