User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 Humble Bundle

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to show off Anathema on the Daz forums and people were more interested in the engine than the art assets made with Daz.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussi...ing-daz#latest

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    awesome

That's another interesting hint that showing user-created content can be one of best selling point for CT.

Btw, those last 4-5 screenshots you posted in the Daz forums are quite cinematic and eye-catching
    (I particularly like the fourth and third from bottom),
    I think I didn't see them in the WIP section thread.
    Great work!

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much! I've got WAYYYY more art than I've shown. I've shown maybe 20% of what all I've done as far as concept art goes. Maybe I will release a digital art book with the game.

Clicker Install Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zip2kx View Post
    I've been using the steam version for 2 weeks now. I've noticed zero difference and no bugs. You can start it offline too. You'll be fine.
    Try closing CF, then clicking a MFA to open it with it. Very annoying Steam window about launching with different parameters will pop up. The funny thing is, that other software I have (RPG Maker VX Ace) doesn't have that issue at all and opens up nicely when clicking project file in explorer. That alone would get me to convert when I will have enough money to do so.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same here. I always wanted the Steam conversion feature because of that error. It forces you to drag the mfa into the application window every time or to select it manually .

Clicker Fusion 2.5Android Export Module

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now I have the Steam version of Clickteam Fusion Developers version and I have to ask... can I use the Standalone Standard version I have to develop my game, then add things to it using the Developers version I have with Steam, or will they not work with each other?

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 Mac
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can, but once u add developer features you cant open it in the standard version after.

No Products Registered

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great deal! Now I'm trying to get the games from the bundle running but finding some extensions on the internet is harder than I thought.

I can't install the "parser.mfx" because the installer this extension (and various others) comes in doesn't recognise MMF 2.5. On the dark-wire website they say "create a dummy 'mmf2.exe' file in Fusion install folder" but that doesn't seem to work with the Steam version. Does someone have a workaround?

Edit: Nevermind, I've found it in the extension manager. I swear it wasn't there before, I had searched for 'string' and 'parser' as well. Strange, but good. : D

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrobolt View Post
    The serial codes are the Humble Bundle codes,use those.
    One conversion will convert any version of fusion and one exporter.If you want to convert all the exporters you got,you'll have to buy the converter a total of 4 times.
    Hmm...kinda curious about the conversion process, so it only works for HB keys? I've been a CF Developer on steam for some time now, it won't work for that? :P

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export Module
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Fusion 2.5+ DLC (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The keys from the Humble Bundle are normal Steam keys. The conversion should work for all Fusion 2.5 users and it also works vice versa, so you could also pay the upgrade fee to get a Steam copy.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast