User Tag List

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Fusion 2.5 Humble Bundle

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The Mac version in the bundle is the standard version.

The Mac Developer version will be released very soon in our store, as well as the standard version and the Mac exporter for the Windows editor.

The serial numbers for Mac and Windows are different so you'll have to get one in our store (I don't know the various upgrade prices).

Clicker Fusion 2.5 MacFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleMac Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for clarifying Yves. It's great news that the Mac version is soon to be officially out. I've been using the Mac editor from the Humble Bundle and I really like it. I don't use Windows for developing and I bought the standard Fusion Developer which I run in Crossover on the Mac.

Now I prefer using your wineskin Mac Editor as it is much faster to load up than my Crossover installation, the fonts look better and it and seems to run more smoothly. I can't get the Android exporter Build and Run function working with Crossover either, whereas with the Mac Editor it works easily and flawlessly.

Will there be some kind of crossover deal for Mac users who have already purchased the standard developer version?

Clicker Fusion 2.5
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)iOS Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was asked earlier but I didn't see an answer. Can I just "copy" my extension folder from the EXE version to the Steam version? I want to port all of my extensions, but I'm not sure if this will cause any problems. Some of the extensions I use are also not in the Extension Manager database.

Thank you all for this awesome deal.

Clicker

Fusion 2.5 DeveloperFusion 2.5+ DLCAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export ModuleSWF Export ModuleXNA Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steam and the stand alone are not compatible.

Marv
    ​458 TGF to CTF 2.5+ Examples and games
    http://www.castles-of-britain.com/mmf2examples.htm

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the Humble Bundle, the highest tier with all exporters.
    Through the clickteam store, I purchased one conversion to start with. Its PDF instruction file tells me to 'Collect your serial number for the product you are converting'
    But where can I find that serial? If I select Help - About, there's nothing there?
    Also, of course I want to use the Developer version - as that's what I have on Steam. Hopefully this requires just one conversion?

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The serial codes are the Humble Bundle codes,use those.
    One conversion will convert any version of fusion and one exporter.If you want to convert all the exporters you got,you'll have to buy the converter a total of 4 times.

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperiOS Export Module
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I've contacted them. My humble key + some additional profile info was indeed enough to get my request into the system.

Clicker Fusion 2.5Fusion 2.5 MaciOS Export ModuleInstall Creator Pro
    Fusion 2.5 (Steam)Fusion 2.5 Developer (Steam)Android Export Module (Steam)HTML5 Export Module (Steam)Universal Windows Platform Export Module (Steam)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrobolt View Post
    One conversion will convert any version of fusion and one exporter.
    Do you mean that for one time purchase I can convert my Steam Fusion key + One exporter?
    Wish they can be more clear in their Clickstore page...

Clicker Fusion 2.5 DeveloperAndroid Export ModuleHTML5 Export ModuleiOS Export ModuleUniversal Windows Platform Export Module
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes
    If you want to convert more than one exporter than you'll have to buy it again.

Clickteam Clickteam

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJam View Post
    This was asked earlier but I didn't see an answer. Can I just "copy" my extension folder from the EXE version to the Steam version? I want to port all of my extensions, but I'm not sure if this will cause any problems. Some of the extensions I use are also not in the Extension Manager database.

Thank you all for this awesome deal.
    You can do it, but you also have to copy the data/runtime folder (do not forget the Unicode sub-folders in both directories). And I strongly suggest that you first make sure the build number of your Steam version is the same as the one of your stand-alone version, as these folders contain Fusion runtime files.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast